Ch 16 "14 years later"

14 years later after the Kalos league Somewhere in Kalos.                                        "Come on Serena, chin up!"
"Its not that easy Shauna..."
"Of course it is! All you have to do is just tell yourself that you will do great and put on a big smile!" Said a brunette girl with her hair styled in pigtails. She wore a purple t-shirt that was hidden under her black demin jacket. She also had a red skirt that draped down to her knees and on her feet donned a pair of white trainers. Her pink purse was draped around her neck so it hung by her side? On her right wrist a dark purple colored bead bracket, each bead having a white symbol etched into it resembling a flower. A frown had formed on her face, she was clearly worried about her friend.

"You don't understand what it's like..." Replied the honey haired girl standing infront of Shauna. Her honey colored hair was tied up in a pony tail and her sapphire eyes had lost the spark of happiness that had once shown once upon a time. Unlike Shauna, she wore a dark red dress with the edges outlined in black. The dress ran down to her knees and inches below a pair of ruby heels had elevated her feet higher that usual. There was a small circular hole where her chest would be revealing a slight amount, but not a lot of cleavage. On her left shoulder a blue ribbon was stitched into the fabric that she cherished deeply, it had been given to her from someone that had a special place in her heart. Around her neck was a golden pendant with a ruby encrusted heart in the middle.

Shauna gave a frustrated with due to her friends behavior. Lately Serena had become more withdrawn and acting depressed, the reason why? Today was the day Ash had disappeared. "This is going to sound mean Serena just forget about him! Ash is gone and there is nothing you can do about it-"

"Ash is not dead!" Serena screamed loudly causing her friend to yelp in surprise. Feeling defeated and lost, Serena simply collapsed onto her knees and began to sob into her hands causing Shauna to feel guilty. She placed her hand on her distressed friends shoulder said "I'm sorry..."

"No Shauna...you're right" Serena whispered sadly.

"I am?" Shauna asked with a perplexed facial expression. Her eyes widened when she realized what Serena was saying. "Does this mean that-"

"No. It doesn't mean I'm over Ash quite yet, it will take some time but I think it's time to accept that fact that he...that he...that he-" Serena said trying to be brave and finish her sentence only to break down once more. Shauna let her friend cry for a few minutes, believing that she needed to get it out of her system. After Serena's sobbing ceased, Shauna noticed that Serena's mascara, not being waterproof, had started to run down her face. Taking her friends hand she said "Come on girl, let's go get you cleaned up"
"This is it Serena, your time to shine, it's your time to start over and begin a new life" Shauna said as she looked her friend in the eyes and placed her hands on her shoulders. When she noticed the hesitation evident in Serena's facial expression she tightened her grip on the Kalos Queen's shoulders. "This is what he would want Serena, Ash would want to to do this. You that he would right? Shauna asked nervously.

"I...I know...He would want me to be happy" Serena said sadly before Shauna released her from her grasp. When she could hear the crowd chanting her name in the near distance Shauna gave her a tight hug and said "Now get out there an give them a show they will never forget"

"Right" Serena nodded with a smile before her partner for the night, Braxien. As she walked closer and closer towards the runway she stopped momentarily and sadly whispered "Don't give up till it's over...does this mean I just gave up?"                                       Somewhere in Hoenn!   May Maple woke up from the sound of alarm clock. May was excited, Because today was the day she was going watch her little brother enters his first pokemon league. She went into the bathroom. May striped all of clothes, and she looked at her naked body. Boys would constantly check her out, and they would try and use her for her body,and girls would look at her with envy. May was very beautiful girl, She had long silky brown hair, She had blue eyes, Her boobs were around a d cup, she had very toned stomach, from training lot for Hoenn Grand Festival in 2 month. She had perfect curves, and she had the perfect legs." I can't believe it been 11 years since Ash left huh?" May sadly looked down at the half old contest ribbon.