Ch 18 An old friend

It was the 4 day of being here in Hoenn and training for the Hoenn League that starts next week. I avoided everyone who would bring bad memories from the pasted. But my luck wouldn't last. As I'll went to try out some food in Littleroot Town which was know for their famous biscuits and bring them back to hotel suite I had rented the room for 8 weeks.  Ash had them in box. Ash wear sunglasses over his eyes and a handkerchief around his face so no one would recognize him. He just wanted make a quick trip.  Ash returns to his hotel, Gary just came out of his room. Ash try to rush towards to his room but wasn't fastest enough and the memories flooding back. Gary stopped and looked. The young man saw the figure with sunglasses and the handkerchief holding box of biscuits but he saw the red cap. Covering his messy black hair. "That couldn't be...? Well, well." A male voice said. "If it isn't Ash!"
Ash turned to the source of the voice and an sacred looked instantly spread across his face. When he turned around, he saw another boy with a black shirt, black backpack, a Mystic Water necklace around his neck, brown spiky hair and black eyes.
"(Fuck it's Gary ) How's it going Gary!" Gary ran toward him, shaking his hand upon reaching him. "Fancy meeting you here!"
"How's it been, Ash?" Gary asked smiling.
"It's been great!" Ash said. I'll went to little roots town way to get some biscuits! I'm entering the Hoenn league this year!"
That's great, Ash!"Gary complimented. "Ash where have you been for pasted 11 years bro."
Ash explains to Gary that he was sent to a completely different world than ours. " wow that's hard to believe but strange stuff always happens when your around Ashly boy!" Gary laughs how it's really interesting when Ash around. "So what are you doing here in Hoenn , Gary?" Ash asked curiously.
"I actually just arrived here from Hoenn yesterday after doing a bit of research on Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza." He informed. "After I was done there, I decided to come check out the Hoenn League and enter the league as well. I hope that I ran into you Ash someday and have a rematch against you when I lost against you in Johto league 13 years ago Ashly boy!" "So Gary is everyone here? Ash asked Gary if his old friends are here in Hoenn. " Yeah Ash, everyone except for your friends  from Kalos fam!" He explained to Ash. "... So she's not here?" He mumbled to himself. Gary noticed sadness on his rival face when he mentions Kalos. That had to be the reason why he vanished for 12 years. " Well Ashly boy it's great to meet you again but next we meet in would be in battlefield and see who's the better trainer for all these years." Said Gary waving his rival goodbye. Ash smile to himself. " Let best trainer win". Somewhere In Kalos. Morning time was here, and there were rays of sunshine through an open window. A gentle breeze pushed the curtains aside as a flying type chirped about the new day. Flying around the house, Fletchling was greeted by a brown-haired woman. "Good morning Fletchling, I hope you had a good night rest last night" the flying type heard. He simply stretched his wings, motioning he was wide awake.

"That's great to see" she commented. Unfortunately, there was one more person she was more interested in at the moment. "Hey, how about you wake up Serena for breakfast" she asked her flying type. "She still lazy girl, I went up once, but as usual, once is never enough" she was slightly annoyed by her daughter. Knowing her daughter's usual habit of oversleeping, she had more than enough time to prepare breakfast.

One cue, the Tiny Robin Pokémon flew towards Serena's room. With the door opened ever so slightly, the small flying type had an easy time sneaking in. Making his way towards the sleeping 'beauty', he landed on her head. I simply Peck attack should remedy her sleepiness.

"AHHH, quit waking me up like that" Serena yelled, frustrated over her treatment. Not realizing she was on the side of the bed, Serena fell off onto her back.

Fletchling landed on the pink bow on the blonde's hair. "Ling ling" he cried out.

Despite the rude wake up call, probably from her mother no less, Serena made her way towards the window. Opening the double-door window, she takes in a deep breath to welcome the new day. "I can't help but feel as if something interesting is going to happen soon" she told no one in particular.