Ch 26 Media Day

2023 Hoenn League 2nd Round Press Day!                                                                  The sun rose over Peatalburg City and a 26 year old Pokémon Trainer by the name of Ash Ketchum was woken by the crowing of a Dodrio. It had been 2 days since he defeated Max in the first round of the Hoenn League and now he was ready to take on the biggest challenge he had ever face is the media right now because they want find out his relationship with the Kalos Queen. Ash said to himself "To become an Pokemon Master he needs to win every Pokémon league in every region he had visited, his home region of Kanto, its neighbour Johto, the more tropical Hoenn, the mountainous Sinnoh and far off Unova ,tropical islands of Alola and Region of love, Kalos. Lifting his head from the pillow he looked at his best friend and first Pokémon sleeping on his chest.

"Time to wake up buddy. Todays the day we do our press conference ." He said to the electric mouse. Pikachu slowly opened his eyes looking at his trainer

"Pika Pika Chu Pi" he squeaked.

"That's right we're going to win this League first then all of the others and defeated Team Rocket!" Pikachu jumped off Ash's chest letting him get out of bed so he could get ready for their press conference .

Ash entered the press room and could hear conversations beginning to stir as his eyes caught the glances the people that filled the room were sending his way. He stepped through the crowd to the front of the room where he noticed Giovanni sitting behind a desk with a bored expression on his face. Behind him was a wall that showed a pattern of Hoenn League 2018 logo as a backdrop for any pictures that would be taken.

Giovanni glanced to the figure walking towards the front of the room and his bored expression quickly shifted to an evil smirk. He let out a soft chuckle as Ash took a seat next to his. Lucario stood behind his trainer and let out a low growl, audible to only those behind the desk, while Pikachu took a seat in his master's lap as he eyed the Persian that was on the other side of Giovanni.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Giovanni whispered to Ash. Ash didn't respond and kept his eyes focused on the row of people in front of him. "Oh did I scare you into silence from our earlier run in?" At this remark Lucario began to growl louder.

Ash turned to his aura pokémon and whispered harshly to him. "That's enough Lucario. Act civil." Ash made it sound easy to do but deep down he wanted nothing more than to knock Giovanni right off his seat and that stupid smirk off his face in the process.

"My, my Ash, so much reserve for a young man," Giovanni mocked. He turned his attention to the reporters as the assistant made the announcement that the press conference had begun.

The first few questions were suppose to go to Giovanni so Ash got to sit and listen to the answers he was giving. Each one came out with a fake humility and kindness masking the sick and twisted character that lay underneath. Ash had seen Giovanni at his worst and it still made him sick to his stomach even thinking about it.
"Geo my next question is what do you about your battle against Jimmy from New bark town?" The reporter ask Giovanni his feedback about the battle against the trainer. " Giovanni, who do you think going be a challenge for you?" Sarah Williams asked. "Well Miss reporter, the only challenger I'm looking forward is Ask Ketchum because I'm looking forward battling against his Mewtwo! He smile a chance for revenge against Ash Ketchum. Next is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town! The Promotor  of the 2018 Hoenn league said to the reporters.

Pokemon Ash comebackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें