Ch 32 Ruby Vs Adler

Ruby and Alder then both returned their Pokémon to their Pokéballs and took another Pokéball each and threw it to the field.

"Emboar, I choose you!" Ruby yelled as an enormous, bulky, boar-like Pokémon with a blazing beard of fire appeared in front of him.

"Escavalier, I need your assistance!" Alder said as a floating knight-like Pokémon with lance hands appeared onto the field

"Emboar V.S. Escavalier! Begin!"

"Emboar, use Flamethrower!" Ruby commanded.

Emboar then released a stream of red-orange fire from its mouth at Escavalier.

"Escavalier, dodge and use X-Scissor!" Alder ordered.

Escavalier swiftly dodged the Fire attack and then put its lances together and charged towards Emboar with a light blue energy shaped like an "X" appearing in front of it.

"Emboar, quick, dodge it and use Hammer Arm!" Ruby yelled.

Emboar just barely dodged the X-Scissor attack and then, as Escavalier was passing it, it hit Escavalier to the ground with an arm that was glowing white.

"Now, use Heat Crash!" Ruby instructed.

Emboar jumped into the air and an orb of red-orange fire appeared around it. It then fell straight to the ground and landed on Escavalier. After getting off of Escavalier, everyone could see that Escavalier had been knocked out.

"Escavalier is unable to battle! Emboar is the winner!"

Alder then returned Escavalier to its Pokéball and put the ball back onto his necklace, grabbing another and tossing it into the air.

"Volcarona, I need your assistance!" He yelled as a white moth-like Pokémon appeared in the sky.

"Emboar, return!" Ruby said, holding its Pokéball up and causing Emboar to disappear in a flash of red light. He then took another Pokéball and threw it into the air.

"Unfezant, I choose you!" He said as a gray game bird-like Pokémon appeared in the sky.

"Unfezant V.S. Volcarona! Begin!"

"Unfezant, use Aerial Ace!" Ruby commanded.

Unfezant's body was surrounded by white streaks of light as it flew towards Volcarona.

"Volcarona, use Bug Buzz!" Alder ordered.

Volcarona began to make a loud screeching sound, and then, red sound waves came from it and hit Unfezant, hurting it and causing it to fall to the ground.

"Now, use Hyper Beam!" Alder yelled.

Volcarona sent a large, orange beam of light down from its mouth onto the grounded Unfezant. It was so powerful that it knocked it out in an instant.

"Unfezant is unable to battle! Volcarona is the winner!"

Ruby returned Unfezant to its Pokéball, and just as he was about to send out Emboar, he felt a tug on the leg of his pants. He looked down and saw Pikachu with a look of intensity in its eyes.

"You want to battle, Pikachu?" Ruby asked. Pikachu nodded. "Alright then, Pikachu, I choose you!"

Pikachu ran onto the field. It looked up at its opponent with sparks dancing on its cheeks.

"Pikachu V.S. Volcarona! Begin!"

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ruby yelled.

"Volcarona, use Overheat!" Alder shouted.

An explosion occurred as yellow lightning and white-and-orange fire collided in mid-air.

"Now, Pikachu, use Iron Tail!" Ruby commanded.

Pikachu ran and jumped into the air, its tail taking on a metallic shine. It then struck Volcarona down with its tail.

"Pikachu, finish it off with Electro Ball!" Ruby instructed.

At the end of Pikachu's tail, a yellow orb of electricity appeared and Pikachu used its tail to launch the orb at Volcarona, creating a cloud of dust.

As the dust cleared, everyone could see that Volcarona lay on the ground with swirled eyes.

"Volcarona is unable to battle! Pikachu is the winner!"

Alder now returned Volcarona to its ball and took the final Pokéball off of his necklace.

"This has been a great battle, Ruby!"He yelled across the field. "However, it all ends now! Bouffalant, I need your assistance!"

In a flash of blue light, a large, brown buffalo Pokémon with an afro appeared onto the field.

"Pikachu V.S. Bouffalant! Begin!"

"Pikachu, use Volt Tackle!" Ruby commanded. Pikachu began running at Bouffalant with yellow electricity surrounding its body.

"Bouffalant, stop it using Earthquake!" Alder instructed.

Bouffalant stomped its foot into the ground, causing the ground on the field to break apart. Pikachu was stopped right in front of Bouffalant.

"Now, finish it off with Stone Edge!" Alder ordered.

Stones appeared around Bouffalant's body and began pelting down on Pikachu. Because it had been so close, Pikachu was knocked out.

"Pikachu is unable to battle! Bouffalant is the winner!"