Ch 31 The Son of May

The crowd cheered. Norman and Max watched as Alder held out a Pokéball and caused Accelgor to disappear into it in a flash of red light.

"The kid is doing pretty well so far!" Norman said gleefully. "Who can say that they've beaten  Champion's Pokémon?"

"That's true,"Brock said, focusing on the match. "But's the battle's far from over."

"Yeah, but the Kid could pull through!" May said with a grin. "Let's make a Bet guys!"

Max and Brock nodded and returned their gazes to the field.

"Vanilluxe, I need your assistance!" Alder shouted as he took another Pokéball from his necklace and tossed it into the air.

In a flash of blue light, what looked like and ice cream dish with two faces, one on each scoop, on a icicle cone with a straw sticking out of its right scoop. It floated in the air happily with snow clouds puffing out of the straw.

Ruby looked at the Pokémon. He had seen this Pokémon before in his earlier Hoenn League battle with Jimmy. Jimmy had been tough to beat, so he didn't know how tough this one would be. He began to consider recalling Serperior.

However, he looked up at Serperior and saw that it was still wanting to battle, despite the damage it had received from Accelgor.

"You still want to battle?" Ruby asked. Serperior nodded. "Alright then! Let's do this!"

"Serperior V.S. Vanilluxe!" The referee yelled. "Let the battle begin!"

"Serperior, use Leaf Storm!" Ruby commanded.

Serperior launched the glowing leaves at its icy opponent.

"Vanilluxe, use Light Screen!" Alder instructed.

A golden box appeared around Vanilluxe and the leaves bounced off of it and fell to the ground, completely harmless now.

"Now, Vanilluxe, use Blizzard!" Alder ordered.

Vanilluxe opened its mouths and released blizzards from them.

"Serperior, no!" Ruby yelled. However, it was too late. Serperior now sat on the field in a block of ice, defenseless against any attack Vanilluxe used on it next.

"Finish it off with Flash Cannon!" Alder yelled.

Vanilluxe then fired a silver beam of energy at Serperior, creating an explosion. As the smoke cleared, Serperior lay on the ground with swirly eyes.

"Serperior is unable to battle! The winner is Vanilluxe!"

Ruby returned Serperior to its Pokéball and then smiled.

"Thank you, Serperior," He said as he put the ball back onto his belt. "Take a good, long rest."

Ruby then took another ball from his belt and tossed into the air, yelling, "Scrafty, I choose you!"

On the field appeared a bipedal lizard-like Pokémon with red mohawk-like crest on its head, yellow molted skin hanging from its shoulders and legs, resembling a hoodie and pants, and orange-colored body with a gray, scaled belly.

"Scrafty V.S. Vanilluxe! Let the battle begin!"

"Scrafty, use Brick Break!" Ruby commanded.

Scrafty's arm glowed white and it then leapt into the air. It brought its arm down on the golden box, causing it to shatter and completely fall apart.

"Now, before Vanilluxe can react!" Ruby yelled. "Use Crunch!"

Scrafty's teeth glowed white and then it bit down on Vanilluxe with its mouth. Vanilluxe screamed in pain and then fell to the ground, with Scrafty still clamped on it. It struggled to get up, but then it fell back to the ground with swirls in its eyes.

"Vanilluxe is unable to battle! Scrafty is the winner!"

Alder returned Vanilluxe to its Pokéball. It then switched it with another Pokéball on his necklace.

"Druddigon, I need your assistance!" Alder yelled as he tossed the ball into the air. Soon, a large, blue, hunchbacked, reptilian creature with medium-sized wings shaped like thistle leaves and a red head appeared onto the field.

Druddigon stood menacingly over Scrafty and roared. Scrafty, however, bared its teeth and stood its ground.

"Scrafty V.S. Druddigon! Let the battle begin!"

"Scrafty, use Hi Jump Kick!" Ruby commanded.

Scrafty leapt into the air, its knee glowing orange-red in color.

"Druddigon, use Night Slash!" Alder instructed.

Druddigon's claws glowed red and it struck Scrafty down to the ground. Scrafty struggled to get up.

"Now, finish it with Outrage!" Alder yelled.

Druddigon's eyes began to glow red and its body became outlined in a red aura. It then went on a rampage and then began to attack Scrafty violently with punches and kicks. When it moved away, Scrafty lay on the ground with its eyes swirled.

"Scrafty is unable to battle! Druddigon is the winner!"

"Scrafty, return and take a good rest!" Ruby said as Scrafty's Pokéball shot a red light at it and caused it to disappear in a flash of red light. He then took a Pokéball from his belt and looked at it, and then looked at the Druddigon with a look of determination on his face.

"Samurott, I choose you!" Ruby yelled as he threw the Pokéball into the air.

In a flash of blue light, a quadruped, blue sea lion-like Pokémon appeared onto the field.

"Samurott, use Aqua Jet!" Ruby ordered.

Samurott jumped into the air, its body surrounded by blue energy. It then became surrounded by water and rocketed itself towards Druddigon.

"Druddigon, use Superpower to grab it!" Alder instructed.

Druddigon's body became outlined in a blue aura. It then held out its hands and caught Samurott as it came in for impact. The water fell to the ground and Samurott was still held in the air, being damaged by Druddigon's rough skin.

"Now throw it into the air and then jump after it using Night Slash!"

Samurott was flung into the air and then Druddigon leapt after it with glowing red claws.

"Samurott, quick, use Razor Shell to block it!" Ruby shouted.

Samurott then drew a large, beige colored sword from its leg and slashed the now glowing-blue blade onto the Night Slash attack, causing sparks to fly.

The two then landed on the ground, both breathing heavily. This battle would be over in one more attack.

"Druddigon, use Night Slash!"

"Samurott, use Razor Shell!"

The two then ran towards each other, claws and blade-ready. They both slashed at each other and landed on opposite sides of the field with their backs turned to each other. They both were breathing harder than ever.

Then, they both fell to the ground, both knocked out.

"Neither side is able to battle, so this round is pronounced a tie!"

Pokemon Ash comebackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें