CHAPTER 1

RUBY'S POV

I have been searching for costumes for hours now, there is no way I can get an affordable costumes last minute. I quickly went online to search for a DIY costumes.

I somehow created a costume that looked okay. I decided to be an anime girl for today.

 I decided to be an anime girl for today

Okay maybe not but I had no choice. I have to stick with this costume.

I reached to Akshaya's Birthday and was really surprised with the venue. So grand and beautiful. Akshaya looked so beautiful as in sobrang beautiful.

She decided to be cruella de vil for tonight

She decided to be cruella de vil for tonight. I always admire Akshaya. She is never choosy and sobrang simple in life. Its her 18th birthday and she decided to do a Halloween party. How cool is that?. I know Akshaya because I used to tutor her before. She is really smart, a fast learner.

She approached me with a drink. " Hi Ruby, glad you came, you look so different. So sexy" she said looking at my mini skirt.

"Oh yea I look awful I know" I said while taking her drinks away.

"Yea you should drink more, You are 24 and wala ka pang love life, live your life Ruby, enjoy every moment tonight" she said while dancing.

"Sus, I don't believe in guys. Every guys are the same." I said while drinking more margarita.

Akshaya and I were talking and laughing about our past when Ellyah Reyes approach us. I couldn't face him, its was so embarrassing to even face him .

"Oh hey, You know Ruby right? You both were schoolmates" Akshaya said while looking at Elly.

he smirk and said " of course I do, how can I forget this pretty lady" duh he is teasing me. I did all his assignments during high school days just to make him graduate and in return he'd pay me. Not only that, I accidentally kissed him too. Well, he is actually my first and only kiss. The thought of it made me so embarrassed to even face him.

"Right whatever" I was so drunk that I wasn't thinking of what I'm saying. He look so good in his joker costumes.

"You guys make a great couple" Akshaya said while drinking

"siya? What are you thinking? This guy here knows only how to play dick with girls. He know nothing about love. Malay mo, may HIV na siya sa kakaplay niya kasama mga sluts niya" I was not thinking of what I said.

"Omg I know right, I told him the same thing" Akshaya said while laughing.

He definitely looked pissed. He walked away without saying anything.

ELLY'S POV

I walk away out of anger. She was disrespecting me in front of Akshaya. I know she helped me a lot in the past because yea I was kinda stupid during high school and only because of that I walk away without talking back rudely plus she was drunk. but real talk, everything had changed when I go through college, dad pushed me hard that I only focused on my studies.

I keep looking at her from far. She looked stupid with her outfit but somehow it turn me on. She looks so cute. She was not wearing her ugly spectacle and her bumbum is showing out in her mini skirt. The wig looked ridiculous on her. She looks beautiful herself with her black wavy hair.

She started to sing and dance with akshaya. They look so comfortable with each other. A bimbo looking girl took Akshaya away and left Ruby alone. She was sitting at the mini bar, too drunk to even stand up properly. I wanted to leave her but half of me wanted to bring her home.

Well thats right, I did the wrong decisiom. I stood up and carry her home.

I was in the car driving while she was sitting beside me. She looked so cute like a kitten sleeping peacefully. I carried her home and put her in my bed.

Few hours passed and she woke up from my bed. She came down and saw me. Surprisingly she was not shock. She looked at me and said "Im hungry''.

I bring her to my kitchen and made her some fried eggs and pandesal.

"How are you Ruby, Its been a while since I have met you"

"Good, I have been working with Mr Joshua, your cousin". Joshua Alexander Reyes is my only guy cousin who is exactly like me, playboy. I am just a little bad boy compare to him.

"I never knew you work for him" I said

"Well, I have seen you more than twice in his office, you just didn't notice me" she said while eating her pandesal

"Anyways, thanks for taking care of me, I have to go now"

"Hell no, you are staying here tonight" I said

"No, My brother needs me, he is probably asleep now but he'll need me tomorrow"

"No! Its 1am and no way Im letting you go home alone tonight, I will call my driver to send him to school tomorrow." I know how Ruby is very protective when comes to her brother.

"No! Besides you always let your girls go home alone at this time" what she meant was slut.

" Shut up and stay tonight and Don't compare yourself to them" I said while leaving the kitchen.

I went to bed because I felt sleepy.

"Where do I sleep?" She said with her puppy dog eyes.

"Here beside me?" Gosh her reaction was so funny. She acts as if I'm gonna rape her or something.

"But you said I'm not like your girls"

"You're not, don't be stupid okay? I'm not gonna do anything to you, just sleep beside me or stay at the hall with some dead souls"

"What dead souls?" She asked widdening her eyes.

"Well, I hear an old lady past away infront of my house, some people saw her spirit around but unfortunately I haven't seen her but If you wanted to you can stay downstairs to meet her"

"No, I uhm I'll sleep beside you" she said while she lays beside me. She smells so good, like a baby.

"Uhm, who change my outfits?"

"Me?" I Changed her outfit because she looks so uncomfortable but of course she was wearing a bra on.

"Uhm okay, thanks"

She keep looking at me. It reminds me of the old ruby who kissed me once. Its funny how she had the courage to kiss me in front of the whole class.

Well I guess it's not wrong to kiss her back now.

I turned to her and pull her face to mine closer while I slowing kiss her lips