CHAPTER 14

ELLAYAH'S POV

"OH FASTER, DEEPER!! OHHH!!" Im back again with my games. I have been hooking up with a lot of womens these days just to release my stress and have been so drunk everyday.

It has been almost 4 months now and I have no clue where Ruby is. I could ask my mens to search for her but I didn't, I know she will not be happy and probably not even wanna see my face again.

"Thanks El, hope to be with you again" a bimbo looking girl who I have been hooking up these days,Not sure whats her name.

I went out at the balcony as usual smoking while thinking. I have never stop thinking about Ruby. I have spoil my name once again to the media.

Ellayah Neo Reyes is back with hooking games. The question is where is Ruby?

Lolo is so mad at me. I even blocked his phone number and ignoring him. I cannot stand his more advices. So annoying. I want peace, I am gonna do everything to forget her, whether I'm gonna spoil my name or ruin my reputation, I'm gonna do it until I finally have no feelings for her. 

"As usual! Beers" I said while sitting on the mini bar. I was looking around my bar when I saw someone familiar. I walk towards her and was confused to see her here.

"Hey?" I said.

"Oh.. uhm, hi?" She said

"What are you doing here?"

"Please don't tell anyone you saw, its better if you leave"

"No! Tell me who are you and what are you doing here?" I pulled her collar dress up making her look at me.

"I can't say anything here, hindi dito" she said.

"Come with me" I brought her to my private room.

"Speak up, Eva Gil. I don't even know if that is you're real name."

"I can't tell, im sorry" she said

"What do you mean you can't tell"

"I love my husband and my son. I can't lose them."

I sighed the thought of Ruby. I know how it feels not being with your love ones.

"You can tell me anything, I'll help you"

"I don't know Elly"

"Pls, I promise to won't hurt your husband or your son"

"Fine, I just want you to know that my husband is a good person. Yes, he was bad before because he had anger problems but now i assure you that he has changed and for the better"

"Victor Lee.."

"Victor lee what?" I asked

"Victor Lee is Vincent's dad and he is after you guys. He teamed up with the changs to kill you all." She said

I was so mad. Changs was really after us. Few weeks ago, claudia was almost kidnapped and My suspect now is the chang. I am gonna talk about this to Joshua.

"Another thing you should know is that... Uhmm.. "

I suddenly got scared of what Eva is about to tell me. Is it about Ruby? I swear I'll kill anyone who hurts her.

"What ??? You're testing my patience Eva"

"You did not kill Ruby's dad. It was Victor. You tried to shoot him but It was Victor who bang him on purpose. You shoot victors hand instead."

"What? He was the mercedes guy?"

"Yes he used the black Mercedes Benz to hit him. Vincent lied about it to you because he doesn't want Ruby to get involved with the fight. I know he is wrong to lie to you but I'll appologies for him."

A part of me feels relieved and happy but another part of me scares me to even face her especially after I have been hooking up with hundreds of women.

"Why did you went disappeared on showbiz then?"

" I got pregnant and Knowing my family wouldn't accept Vincent, I decided to runaway with him." She said and now it all makes sense.

"What are you doing here then?"

"Victor wants to meet his grandson but please don't let Vincent know I'm here. I know victor will do anything to hurt my family if i don't obey him and that is why I came her alone to manila just to let My son and His grandfather to have some bond. I came here to the bar because I wanted to have some time with my friends thats all, I swear"

"Don't worry he will be a dead meat soon" I said.

Eva was about to leave when I couldn't help but to ask her about Ruby

"Can I know where is Ruby?"

"Hmm" she hesitated for a while but ended up telling me the truth.

"She is working in Malaysia with her aunt Marissa. Don't tell her I told you about this okay?" She said.

"Alright thank you Eva" Malaysia? She left Philippines? I hope she is doing fine. I hope she is happy.

I took out my phone to call Joshua when I accidentally pressed the video Ruby and I took during the holidays at Akshaya's Resort here in manila.

It made me smile

It made me smile. It made miss her more. I hope she'd come to Akshaya's new opening Resort in Batangas. I hope we could have some time together again.

I sighed and went through all of our pictures. All of sudden, I felt the cold tears starts to stream down my eyes .  I want her so bad. I just wanted to hug her and appologies to her so bad.

"Im sorry Ruby, please come back home na" I said looking at her pictures

"She won't if you just sit there do nothing" All of sudden I heard lolo's voice from my back.

"What do you mean?" I said turning to him.

"Go search for Ruby. I heard she is coming back to Philippines to visit Akshaya's new resort." lolo said

"You mean she'll be here next week?" I said wiping my tears.

"Yupe" lolo said nodding his head.

"Thanks lolo, love you soooo muchhhh" I said while kissing him ont the cheeks.

"Alright now, I got to go. I knew she'd tell you. Eva is such a great person. She helped your dad once in an accident." lolo said while walking away.

Thank you eva, you're the reason I'm gonna meet my Ruby.