CHAPTER 22

ELLAYAH'S POV

Ruby was yelling and turning the music volume to the max. At first I thought she only did that because she wanted my attention but hours passed and the music is still loud except this time there was no yelling or screaming noise.

something feels fishy. I went down to see if she was still there.

I walked down stairs when I saw her half naked with wine bottles surrounded.

"Ruby? what are you-"

"hi love! where were you? I was waiting for you"

"fuxk Ruby! You're drunk. come here, let me bring you to our room"

"no no, taste this" she said while handing me the wine.

"we don't own this wine. where did you...". then i realise that it must have been Charmaine who gave her those wine.

"oh come on ruby, lasing ka na. you need some rest"

"wait!.....elly? do you love me ?"

"syempre naman love"

"then why haven't you lose my virginity yet?"

"haha, right you're drunk. halikana"

"answer me!"

"because I love you and we promised to do this after marriage"

"oh love, stop acting and come here" she said while taking off the buttons of my shirt"

haha thats what you think? I thought-"

"yaya, I know. but oral sex is boring already. I want more!! come on na, pls"

"come on now, you're drunk" I stopped her and carried her up to bed. we're living in together and we both always wanted to break those rules but I respect ruby's plan and she takes sex after marriage very seriously and i respected that . Its crazy and true how its been quite a while since I made love with someone. She is really different from others and thats one thing I love from her.

I tuck her into bed and kiss her goodnight. "goodnight love"

I went down and realise she made a huge mess.

"haih, Ruby naman"

RUBY'S POV

I woke up and instantly had a headache. I turn to my left to see Elly beside me. Weird, because he usually wakes up early for work.

I went downstairs to search some medi for this headache. I didn't really know what happened last night. the last thing I remembered was drinking some wine and thats it I totally don't remember what I did afterwards.

I went to the kitchen cabinet when there was a printed letter near the medicine box, written " Hi, good morning. have this pill and water, you'll feel better"

"Aww it was so kind of yaya roda" never knew yaya roda can be this creative.

I went to take a glass of water and notice another note beside the mugs.

It was an envelope and the front was written "come tonight and accompany me :)"

I opened the envolope and It has a familiar garden pic.

"I know this place" I said.

"hello? how are you feeling beautiful?" Elly said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Im okay now. Is this from yaya roda?" I said while I showed him the invitation.

"oh ya, she said she'd be there for some kind of party, idk but she needed someone to accompany her. I told her that i was not able to come"