CHAPTER 3

RUBY'S POV

It has been almost six months since I have seen Ellayah. Ever since the kiss, I started to hide myself. I deleted my social media accounts, changed my phone number and Sir Joshua even got me a separate room for me to work.

I was busy checking the invoice when Sir Joshua's girlfriend, Claudia came by.

"Ruby? What's wrong?" She asked curiously.

"Oh hi Ms Claudia, nothing actually, I just forgot to give the invoice to levi just now" I said while smiling. Claudia looked at me while raising her eyebrows. I know she wanted me to call her Claudia casually but I am just used to call Joshua's girlfriend maam or Ms.

"Oh nevermind, I can help you to bring it if you're busy" She said while looking at my files. It was a mess. My table is full of stuff.

"Oh no, no! I will just tell levi to send it tomorrow" I said while keeping the files in order.

"You sure?" She asked me. She is very kind. We always gossip around when Joshua is busy.

"Yes very sure" I said while putting my specs back on.

We were talking and laughing that I am not really tense about my job anymore. I was really stress earlier because Sir Joshua gave me a lot of orders today. Claudia is such a stress free. Few moments later I hear a footsteps coming towards my door. I looked out from the door and my smile immediately dropped to become worried. The room door is tinted so the person from the outside couldn't get to see what am I doing inside.

He knocked the door and walk in without even asking whether he couldn't come in or not. I looked down to avoid eye contact. Ms Claudia was really confused at first.

"Hi Ruby, how are you?" He said

"Hi, Sir Joshua is free now, you may see him." I said without even looking at him. I couldn't face him.

"Alright, I missed you anyways" he said while walking away.

Ms Claudia looked at me and asked me "who is that?".

"Sir Joshua's cousin elly Reyes" I said while rolling my eyes.

"He seems to like you aye" Claudia said teasing me. If only she knew he is a playboy, she wouldn't have even say this to me.

"No, no he just like teasing girls, he has no class unlike Sir Joshua. He has no filter too, he says what he wants without thinking" I said and she just remained silent. I was telling the truth, he really has no filter. He knew Xavier is a kid, yet he dares to tell Xavier that we kissed. He has no manners either.

Sir Joshua called Claudia inside. He might probably wanted to introduce her to Elly. I continued doing my work.

ELLAYAH'S POV

Claudia, Joshua and I were talking till 6pm, Claudia is such a sweetheart unlike Joshua's previous girlfriend Charmaine. Charmaine, Ruby and I used to go to the same school during high school. Charmaine was an innocent sweetheart during high school but somehow she turned into a witch afterwards, money minded. She even tried to hook up with me. She is a disgusting pig. I am glad Joshua met with Claudia. Claudia is so kind and friendly to everyone.

"Omg its almost 7 already" Claudia said looking at the clock.

"We should leave na, no one is here. Everyone probably went home already" Joshua said.

"Oh you guys go first, I will leave in a while. I have to smoke" I said pointing my index finger upwards. It means I'm gonna go up at the balcony to smoke.

Joshua just nodded in silence.

"Don't smoke too much Elly. You don't want to die early don't you" Claudia said. She is really talkative. I just laugh and nod in silence to avoid arguements.

They left and I was about to go upstairs when I hear somebody snoring. It was from Ruby's table.

She was sleeping. She is so cute. I keep looking at her. I don't know why but she amazes me. I wanted to stay with her till she wakes up but my phone rang all of sudden.

"Fuck" I whispered and then the call ended but Ruby woke up.

"Ohh, what time is it?" She looked at her watch then startles when she looked up.

"Ay pucha!" She said then inhale in relieve. " What are you doing here? Why are you still here? What time is it?" She asked.

"7.23" I said.

"Oh my gosh, lets go!! The guards are gonna lock the office at 7.30. we have to go now before they lock us in" she said while pulling my hand till downstairs.

We went down but unfortunately they already locked us in. The guards has no responsibility like check to see if someone's here or not.

"Oh gosh! Tanga mo naman Ruby ehh" she said while sitting down hopelessly.

I took out my cigarette and start smoking.

"Seriously? You still can smoke peacefully after what happened?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"I'll call Joshua, don't worry" I said while dialing his number.

"Hurry please!" She said.

"Unreachable eh!" I said making her frustrated more.

"what do I do staying here with a playboy" She said.

"Play some games" I said while handing her my chewing gum.

"What games?" She said looking at me.

"Well, its a bit you know 18+ because you're a baby so I don't think it suits for you" I said.

"Do I look like a kid, of course Im down" she said

"Anything?"

"Anything." She said confidentiality

"Promise? No taking back?"

"Promise and im not taking back my words" she said.

"Fine, lets play 2 lies and 1 truth" I said

"Pfftt, thats it? I thought ano" she said

"With a twist, if you lose, you will have to take out one of your outfit or accessories and once you're fully naked then we are going to the next level" I said.

"Ano??? Ayoko nga" she said while turning around

"You promised Ruby! I swear I'm gonna be mad if you break your promises" I said looking at her.

" Ugh fine, fine!!" she said while turning back.