CHAPTER 15

RUBY'S POV

"OMG! I MISS YOU SO MUCH RUBY!" Aksyaha came to pick me up from the airport. Its been almost 5 months since I have met her. I miss everyone here especially Xavier. Xavier was left to Vincent, Eva and mom after I went to Malaysia. Working in malaysia is really hard, you will have to learn new languages and learn to adopt their culture. Luckily I'm a fast learner. I am quite good in speaking Malay language now actually.

"I miss you too Akhy" I said while hugging her. As soon as I walked out the airport, Press and media was surrounded. Damn, they still haven't forget me. I was living under the rock ever since I left Philippines. Not sure what happened here. The only information that I've recieved was about Elly. I heard he is back with his hooking games and guess who told me? Mom did. She was kinda disappointed. Until today I still haven't told her about the break up. I mean I will tell them once its official. Elly and I haven't had a proper closure yet.

Thank god Akshaya's guard came to bring us out from the crowd. All I could here was "what happened to you and Ellayah? Are you guys still together? What are you doing with his cousin?"

"Grabe naman sila" Akshaya said while wipping her face with wipes. Getting through the crowd was kinda tiring.

"So? You met anyone special there in Malaysia?" Akshaya asked all of sudden.

"Not really, I don't really go out always. I'm always home after work and then I'll go to bed out of tiredness" Its true, it was really hard working with a big company. I have never been tired working with Sir Joshua. In Malaysia, all I do is work. I don't have time going out also. During Sunday's, I'd hang out with my tita and her kids. I'd swim at her pool and then go for shopping sometimes. Thats all I basically do every Sunday.

"Oh I see, so when will you go back again?" Akshaya asked again. She keep telling me to stay here in the Philippines with her. Its not that I don't want to but I feel like a burden to her.

"Next week, I haven't book the tickets yet tho"

"No worries, I'll help you with that" she said.

"Thanks Akhy"

ELLAYAH'S POV

I was getting ready for Akshaya's opening Ceremony. As usual, Im her special guest.

"Haih, I hope Ruby would come today" I said while turning on the television.

"Ruby Mendoza is  back in the Philippines with Akshaya Dela Cruz. We really wanna know if Ellayah and Ruby are still together or not? Many questions to be asked, how about we interview them eh?" - news gossips

I usually see myself in the tv whenever I open them and ended up feeling disappointed about myself but today is probably the best news I've received out of all ever since Ruby left. Whats important now is that I'm sure she'll be there for the event.

I called my assistant and told her to buy the flowers I always wanted to gift her. It was really pretty and I keep telling myself I'd gift her that once she's back. Today is the day although Im not sure how.

I called Akshaya with a plan all of sudden.

"Akhy? I need to talk to you, please don't let Ruby know you're talking to me" I said

"Uhm okay, give me a minute.... Ruby, I need to use the CR, this is quite important." Akshaya said

"Okay, Ill be here" Ruby said. I feel so happy hearing her voice again.

"Oh ano? This be good ok?"

"I'm on my way Akhy, I need your help"

"Oh ano nga?"

"I need you to lie for me to someone"

"Ohh no... No! This is about Ruby noh?"

"Please Akhy!"

"No no no"

"Akhy you know how much I love her. It would be so helpful if you do this for me."

I can hear her sighing and then whispering out of hesitation.

"Oh sige na!" She finally gave up although she is still not on my team.

"Great, can you please tell her that mom and papa doesn't know that were not together anymore"

"Yun lang? Whats gonna change? She is still gonna hate you anyways" Akshaya is annoying me so much that I wanted to just cut the call but I'm doing this for Ruby.

"Thats the point, you'll have to tell her to fake our relationship to not disappoint mom and papa"

"Why do you think she'll do that?"

"Oh shut up Akhy, she'll do it. She has a big heart. She wouldn't wanna hurt anyone"

"Fine, I think I'm done annoying you today. I'll continue tomorrow."

"Whatever. Just help me please?"

"Okay okay. I'll help you".

"Thanks Akhy, love love love you sister"

"Ew, whatever. I need to go now. You're talking a lot."

RUBY'S POV

"I've been here for almost 20 minutes now, what took you so long?" Aky was acting super weird. It's bothering me.

"My stomach hurts like hell"

"Are you okay now?"

"Im alright now"

"You sure? We can postpone to a bit evening later, you can have some rest for now"

"No, no. Im okay now, promise"

"Ok sige"

"So who are we waiting now?" I asked. We have been waiting for someone, probably a special guest.

"Uhmm, one of the Reyes?" She said while making faces.

" Ellayah?" I know he'd come but not this soon. I'm not ready yet to face him. The last time I saw him we were still in good terms, I don't know what I'd do when I see him.

All of sudden, I hear peoples screaming, the girls especially and then flashes too. I turned around to see what is so important. Turns out it was my ex lover, Ellayah Reyes.

He is the same Ellayah I know except a little thinner now. He look like he haven't slept for years. His eyes are swollen and puffy. He walk passed me and acted as if he doesn't know me. It made me smirk a little, funny how he used to promise me to never leave me.

"Anyways, his parents still not yet know you guys broke up. I don't think Elly is gonna tell them yet cause his mom is really gonna get disappointed if she ever finds out" Akshaya speak up all of sudden. I've seen Elly's parents before but never have I talked to them. His mom do looks like a nice person.

"Honey, how are you?" Someone with a lady's voice who was behind me greeted me suddenly.

I turned around to see who and shockingly it was Elly's mom. What do I do? What should I say? How can I tell her that Elly and I are not together anymore?