CHAPTER 8

RUBY'S POV

I woke up and wondered where am I. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the clock showing its 8am. I immediately stood up and saw Elly who was beside me.

I looked at myself  who was wearing a big size tshirt of his and realize that Elly changed my outfit

I looked at myself who was wearing a big size tshirt of his and realize that Elly changed my outfit. I ran to the living room and searched for my phone.

"Thank god, he charged my phone" Elly charged my phone. It reminds me of mami. She used to charge my laptop and phone when I was in third year High school.

"Xavy, I'm sorry ate is late na" I called xavier to appologies

"Its okay ate, I ate some cookies tas may gatas pa fridge, I drank that and My uniform is all ironed na."

"Who ironed for you?"

"I did by myself"

"Since when you know how to iron your own outfit?" I asked.

"Recently, what are internet used for" I cannot believe my brother is so mature in thinking kahit 10 years old lang siya.

I ended the call and decided to stay till Ellayah's awake. I text sir Joshua that I wouldn't be coming.

I turn on the television while waiting for him to wake up.

*News gossip on tv*

"Good morning Philippines! We know everyone is wondering if the mysterious girl to Ellayah Reyes's heart is Kelsey Williams?" A girl with purple hair started talking.

"Haha, Kelsey have confirmed that they have been hanging out. We all know what hanging out means don't we?"

Who the fuck is this Kelsey Williams. I was so mad to see what they were talking about Elly. I heard a clearing voice sound from the back and Elly was standing behind me looking shock.

"Uhmm Ruby?" He said while pulling the remote from me.

"Whats that? Who is Kelsey?" I said while pulling back the remote

"Kelsey is no one" He said while scratching his head

I frowned then sighed before I hit him in his shoulder continuously.

"Hey, hey stop" Elly said while laughing. I was really mad but at the same time happy to finally be with Elly.

"Look look" he said while pointing on the tv

*News gossip*

"This is what Ellayah said when the press ask about the mysterious flower girl."

"Ellayah? you have been buying flowers for someone I heard, is this for a special someone or your just play toy girls?"

"And guess what he answered?"

"It is someone I would like to spend my life with"

"Woah, so this means is he finally taking this mysterious girl seriously?"