CHAPTER 11

RUBY'S POV

"So aren't we gonna eat first before we meet ma?"

"All foods will be serve in the plane" He said. Does he even know that I have never ride a plane before.

"Plane? What if we got into an accident or something?" I asked

"I got the best pilot in the Philippines, Don't worry mia bella" he said while kissing me.

Whats mia bella? He has been calling me mia bella a lot recently and I have no idea what it means.We reached the airport and they took us to a vip waiting area.

Few minutes passed and our pilot has arrived.

"Hi Mr Reyes, long time no see" the pilot smiled while patting Ellayah's shoulder as if they were close.

"So meet my girlfriend, I guess you already know diba?" Ellayah said while laughing.

"Yes yes, syempre. The beautiful Rubylyn Mendoza" He smiled at me.

"Ruby meet my cousin, Wyatt Lorenzo" Ellayah Introduce him to me. Kaya pala. They both kinda look alike.

"Oh hi, I believe you know you're pogi right?" I compliment him and he smiled slightly. He kinda reminds me of robin paddila somehow.

"Yes, I have heard a lot from others anyways thank you. So let me change my outfit and we are off to go" He said while picking up his jacket.

 So let me change my outfit and we are off to go" He said while picking up his jacket

"I never knew you have another cousin" I ask Elly.

"He is the only cousin I have from mom's side and he is the one I mentioned earlier, he is one of the best pilot in the Philippines"

"Ahh, okay. Is he single tho?" I teased him. His face turned to sullen.

"Why do you want to know?" He stare at me then continue" He is a playboy like I was but until I met you" this time he was smiling at me.

"Im hungry" I said, preventing to show him my kiligness.

"Okay mia bella we will have our breakfast together" he said while kissing me.

We went in the airplane and It was so beautiful like the ones I saw in tv. They even have a private bed.

I lay on the comfy bed while Elly brought me some foods.

"Ah curry chicken?" I said looking at the food he brought.

"Yupe" he said while placing the food on the side table.

We ate and talk about what to get for mom. I suggest to buy her some fruits since its her favourite pero Elly decided to add on some chinese food. He said he has been craving for hokkein mee and chinese dumplings and wanted mom to taste them too.

We were laying down on the bed when Elly suddenly made eye contact to me.

"Ano? Bakit ka nakatingin saakin?" I asked.