CHAPTER 7

RUBY'S POV

I have been receiving flowers daily. Of course it was from Elly.

"Ate! Your flowers are here" Xavier said while leaving home. He has been riding his bike to school. My baby brother is growing up and I'm really proud of him although sometimes he still leave his stuff at home and left his bottle water at school.

"This is getting annoying already'' I said while taking the flowers.

//Phone rings//

"Hello maganda" Akshaya called. I unblock her few days later knowing it was not her fault.

"Heyya! I missed you Akhy"

"I missed you too!!! Ayaw mo na yata akong kausapin eh" she said

" Hindi aah!! Syempre I wanted to meet you, I was just busy with work"

"Stop lying na ! I know you just don't want to meet with Elly" She said

"Well, it's true but that doesn't mean I don't miss you"

"Well, If you really missed me then we are going to do our hairs today and then we can go shopping later on"

"Uhmm"

"Trust me, Ellayah Reyes won't come"

"Okay fine"

ELLAYAH'S POV

"Alright bro, you can come anytime. See ya" Joshua called to inform that he'll be coming to the bar tonight and might bring Julia and Claudia over too.

I have been in love with flowers these days. I went to the flower shop to get Ruby some flowers again. This time I got her a bigger one. I just wish one day she'll forgive me.

//Ting//

My Instagram notification rings again and It was obviously Ruby. She was with Akshaya at a parlour. " How to be you po?" She captioned.

I sighed knowing she wouldn't be happy if I come there. I sit in the car waiting for my guards to come because of the crazy fans is outside my house. Lately somebody inform the press that I have been seeing someone and the scandal of me hooking up with Kelsey Williams has been spreading out now. Lolo is not happy about it. I am now stuck with guards whenever or wherever I go.

"Ellayah? you have been buying flowers for someone I heard, is this for a special someone or your just play toy girls?" The press and media started asking questions.

"It is someone I would like to spend my life with" I said and just in time, my guards came to pull me out of the way.

RUBY'S POV

I looked at myself after the hairdo. Gosh its so smooth and silky. Akshaya bought me a lot of beautiful and mostly sexy outfits. She forced me to take it as a gift. Claudia on the other hand called me to Elly's bar to hang out. I told her I'll try to come. I have never been to his bar before. My anger towards him faded already since he clarify that Twinkle was not his girlfriend but I don't want him to think I am obsessed with him or something.

//Phone rings//

"Hello?"

"Ruby,You have to come! I have a lot to gossip. Come on, pretty please?"

"Uhm.... Haih... Fine! I'll go get ready now"

"Yes!, Julia and I will be waiting for you here so be quick okay?" She said and ended the call.

I decided to wear a dress Akshaya gift me earlier. I even bought some make up stuff at Sephora. I look myself after applying some makeup.

"You look pretty Ruby" I said to myself Infront of the mirror. I never knew I can do my own make up.