• 2 •

Your POV

I kept on thinking about Jack Grazer being in Calpurnia's concert, eh forget about it! I need to enjoy the concert!

I then joined Y/b/n on the screaming,I'm loving this concert! Calpurnia's music is just bop.

Me and y/b/n decided to jump and raise our hands. It was so awesome! I can't describe how amazing the concert is! It's just perfect.

Unexpectedly, Finn went closer to me and y/b/n while he was playing his guitar. Finn never fails to impress me and he also never fails to make me blush. Finn just gave me the chills- He is a meme, actor, and a musician! I just can't.

Finn then looked at me, just me...not y/b/n , just me and smiled. I feel so blessed oh my god, i started to blush and had butterflies in my stomach.

"OMG He looked at you!" Y/b/n said

"OH MY GOD! He has eyes." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

----

The concert was done, Calpurnia played 3 of their songs and 4 covers...i think it was 4? Now it's time for the meet and greet! I feel like I was gonna faint tbh.

"Y/n....y/n i think i need to go to the bathroom" Y/b/n said, she sounds and looks like she was drunk.

"Woah! I didn't even noticed that you looked like that" I said, i was confused.

Me and Y/b/n then went to the bathroom. I can see on y/b/n's face that she was gonna pass out or vomit.

But thank god she didn't, she just peed but she peed for literally an hour. I then looked at the line for the meet and greet and it was long! God dammit!

"Girl! Hurry up! Or else we'll have to wait in line for hours again!" I said, knocking at the bathroom stall where y/b/n was peeing.

"Right right i'm here! I'm sorry" She said as she opened the bathroom stall, she then washed her hands.

"Come on let's go!" I said. Me and
y/b/n hurrily left the bathroom, i saw the line and it was so long.

"Dammit! Ugh, it's fine. Let's just go to the line" I said, went to the line and
y/b/n followed me.

"I'm really sorry y/n, if it wasn't for me then we would be the first one to be on the line!" She said

"It's okay y/b/n, it's not your fault. It's your organs" I said and giggled.

Well, we'll have to wait for hours to meet and greet Calpurnia!

---2 Hours later

"Were literally waiting for 10 years"
Y/b/n said, she looks so pissed.

"But...! Were almost there! Just calm down"

I mean, i was also pissed. I'm kinda impatient now. But then the line became shorter, people started to leave the line! Seems like they're too impatient! Good news is that, were next! I can't breath and me and y/b/n was the only ones left!

"Ladies, meet and greet ID please?" The security guard said, ready to see our ID's.

I looked infront of me and Calpurnia was there standing, looking at me and y/b/n, all four of them are looking at the both of us!