• 48 •

this chapter is shookening ok bye

------

"Were here" He said, parked the car on the empty apartment parking.

Well, that was fun right? Even though nothing amazing happened, I still can call it that this night was one of the best nights I have ever had.

Me and Finn unbuckled our seatbelts, he then grabbed the paper bag that was resting on the back seat.

We both then got off the car then Finn turned off the car. We started to walk towards the apartment building, Finn was carrying two paper bags full of whipped cream on it.

What a weirdo.

Literally one of the reason why I love him-

Okay stop y/n.

I was the one to open the entrance glass door because Finn was carrying alot of whipped cream. He gave me a warm smile because of the action I did.

Me and him then went straight towards the elevator and he pushed the button "11". The elevator door closed and there was no people in the elevator except for me and him.

"What the hell are you gonna do to Wyatt?" I asked him, pointing at the paper bag he was carrying.

"You're gonna see tomorrow" He excitedly said, winked and smiled at the same time.

The elevator door then opened, then saw an empty hallway, no people and it was quiet.

Me and him started to walk straight where his apartment room is. I could hear ants farting, that's how quiet it is.

"Here's your room-" I reminded him, but he kept on walking forward.

"Finn, this is your room!" I reminded, stopped infront of his apartment door and waving at him.

He then turned around and let out a soft giggle.

"Just follow me!" He shouted back, with a soft smile on his face and his head nodding, giving me a nod to follow him.

What the-

This boy has plans lol.

My mouth slightly dropped, I then sighed and just followed was he said, following him. I waa following him like I was a lost puppy.

"Where are we going anyway?" I confusedly asked, turning my head to him, he did the same and smiled.

"Just wait and see" He said, stopped infront of an elevator. The elevator door then opened and he went inside.

What the hell is this boy doing?

He still carrying some paper bag on his hands and he going somewhere again?

I just gave him a confused look but then decided to go inside the elevator too.

He then pressed a button "30" which is the top floor. What the hell?

"Dude, what's with the 30th floor?" I confusedly asked with my confused eyebrows and looked at him.

He didn't answer me, he just looked at me and smiled then looked forward again.

When the elevator door opened, he then quickly get off the elevator and followed a sign that says 'Stairs/Rooftop ↗'

Dude, is this boy gonna jump off? With some whipped cream on his hands? What an ideal death.

He then started to climb the stairs. He didn't talk to me or anything, he just kept on walking until the rooftop door is infront of us.

He then opened it and revealed a city, lights and the beautiful stars, the only thing is that- it is really windy, not cold, just windy.