• 45 •

"Were here" Finn stopped the car at the parking of McDonalds. It's about time, I'm hungry sksksk

Me and Finn then went inside Mcdonalds and literally there was no people around, just the cashiers half asleep.

"Go sit over there and I'll order, what do you want?" He pointed at the couch seats and asked me.

"Oh um, just a burger" I said, okay- I literally want to order the whole menu.

"That's it?" Finn asked confusely with his confused eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm not that hungry"

Eek, lie.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, then buried his fingers on his front pockets.

"Yes, I'm sure" I said and giving him a nod.

"Okay" He said then gave me a soft smile and walked towards the cashier.

Finn Wolfhard

I then walked towards the cashier and looked back at me, Y/n then walked towards the couch seats and opened her phone.

"Hello Sir, what can I get for you?" A girl's voice said behind me, must be the cashier. I then stopped looking at Y/n and looked infront of me, where the cashier was.

"Oh I'm gonna get two BLT with crispy chicken and a-"

What would Y/n want?

She's on her period so clearly she wants food.

I mean that's what every girl wants right?

"And a Big Mac- oh and Coke" I said

Is a Big Mac enough for her?

And a BLT with Crispy chicken?

Probably.

"Wow, that's alot of big burgers" The cashier said and giggled, I just smiled at her.

The cashier then got our orders and put it on a tray.

"Here you go sir" The cashier said and handed me the tray, I then gave her money and she gave me a receipt.

I then walked towards Y/n, where our seats was and her eyes quickly locked its sight on the Big Mac.

Damn.

Lol.

"Ugh you can't sit with us" Y/n said with a girly voice as I put the tray on the table.

"Actually Megan, I can't sit anywhere- I have hemorroids" I said smiling.

Y/n then laughed. Me? Well I'm here smiling like an idiot and admiring her laugh.

I can't.

What is me and Y/n's relationship?

Are we just friends?

Or-

"C'mon let's eat" Y/n said then smiled at me.

"Oh yeah yeah" I said then took a bite of my burger.

"Okay, where's my burger?" Y/n asked, her hands was ready to take a burger.

"The Big Mac and the BLT" I said and took another bite on my burger.

"Wait what- That's alot Finn, I told you, JUST A BURGER" Y/n said and looked serious.

"No, I know you're hungry and you won't be full eating just one burger" I said and took another bite.

"But-"

"Just eat it Y/n" I said, grabbing the burger and handed it to her.

(dont think of something else u lil dirty rats sksksk)

There was then an awkward silence, Y/n then looked at the burger I was handing to her and she slowly grabbed it.

"You read my mind again" Y/n said and took a big bite on the burger.

"I don't want you to starve okay?" I said then took a sip on my coke.

"Don't talk to me when I'm hungry" Y/n said then chuckled.

I just smiled at her.

I can't get this smile off my face.

"Can you please stop smiling at me like that!" She said then smiled.

"I'm sorry!" I said and gave her a smile.

"You always smile at me like that! Why?" She asked, then took a bite on the burger.

"It's just-"

"I don't know why-"

"But-"

"I talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute."

-----

wow is this chapter boring? lol

BTW LOVE U ALL SM 💫❤

and wow i posted two chapters in one sec HA how bout dat