• 47 •

"Okay, let's go home" Finn said, holding a paper bag full of whipped cream inside of it, dang what he gonna do with all them whipped cream?

"What are you gonna do with those?" I asked, pointing at the paper bag with a disgusted look on my face.

"Gonna do something to Wyatt" He replied and winked.

"Oh"

Totally normal.

Finn then turned on the car and we both went inside the car. He then put the paper pag at the back seats then put on his seatbelt.

"Finn, what is this?" I let out the thought that was on my mind.

"What is what?" He asked.

"All of these, is this just me and you hanging out or...is it more than that-"

"A date?" He confusely asked, he then rested his hands on his lap.

I mean, yeah.

Maybe?

No?

I just gave him a look, a look that means that I don't know the answer. I rolled my eyes, looked down and sighed.

"It's not Y/n" He said as he faced his body and face on me.

Yep.

Don't be a fool Y/n.

Why would Finn even take you out on a date?

I gave him a smile, but it was fake. I nodded and he weakly smiled.

"Do you actually think I would bring a girl like you on a date at McDonalds and Walmart?" He said, gave me a warm smile and softly bit his lower lip.

My face then started to heat up and I got shivers on the action he just did.

He then softly giggled, looked straight at the road and started to drive.

30 seconds of driving and my eyes spotted something amazing- WHATABURGER!

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped, I was ready to tell Finn to stop at Whataburger to...of course, get a burger.

"Finn!" I shouted with full of excitement and accidentally slapped his hands that was on the steering wheel

"Ahh shi-!" Finn unexpectedly stopped the car causing me and him to jump a little bit but were fine, atleast there was no cars infront and behind us.

His eyes widened and was inhaling and exhaling alternatively fast.

"You scared the hell out of me!" He shouted, mumbling the last four words.

Looking to his terrified face made me laugh so hard that a one tear fell down of my eye, not literally but still-

"I'm sorry!" I said shaking because I was still dying of laughter.

"God! Why did you made me stop?" He calmed down slowly then looked at me with his eyes kinda still widened.

"Whataburger?" I asked.

He then sighed in tiredness and-

"But we just ate an hour ago" He said, with them puppy eyes.

Hohoho no.

I can do some puppy eyes too.

HA

"Please?" I softly said with puppy eyes and my lower lip pouted out.

He then looked at me in pity and sighed.

IT WORKED.

"Okay Fine" He said, looked straight at the road and started the engine.

"Yay!"

--------

Instagram

(this aint haley morales but its hALeY pham!!)

Liked by thewolfhard, noahschnapp and 269,070 others

finnwolfhardofficial blame her puppy eyes

View all 223,119 comments...
wyattoleff frogface, if you both did something because of the puppy eyes...

widbwkana4 mcdonalds then whataburger? DAMN Y/N

b0rell044 y/n so pretty like wow

noahschnapp awwww #y/s/n

y/s/nYAS29 ugh can u both just date already

thewolfhard my bruddah getting lai- i mean no

finnwclfhardupdates so are yall dating? Yey or ney

milliebobbybrown UMMM ASK HER OUT?! 💞💖💕❤😍

gatenm123 YAY FINNNNNNN

filliemileven77 what the fuckkkk??????

mywigFLEW111 BRB GONNA GET MY WIG

finnwolfFAN4 gonna beat her up, hold my wig.

fackupdateas this is worst than jacob and millie dating tbh

elliehiyar skrt skrt away bich

----

10K VIEWS?! LIKE HOW AND WOW!!!!

TYSM ALL SMMMM UGH LUV YALL 💫

btw sorry if my new profile is literally depressing, its all black lol

BUT AGAIN

I LOVE YALL SO MUCHHHHH

💕💞❤💖💕💞😍😘😩💖💕❤😩