• 35 •

-- Your POV --

"Sorry for what happened" Finn apologized, now wearing a wrinkly shirt and jogger pants.

"It's fine" I said, crossing my arms.

There was then a awkward pause, I was looking at the floor but I can quite see that Finn was looking at me. I looked up and I was right, he was looking at me.

"I'm gonna start a twitch live stream, wanna join me?" Finn then broke the awkward pause.

I mean, I'm good at games.

Why not?

"Sure, but I don't know how to play"

Lie

"I really suck at it"

Another lie.

"That's okay, beating you is all I want!" Finn jokingly said, sticked out his tounge and went upstairs where the streaming room is and I just followed him.

----

"Okay so were going to play Minecraft" Finn said, starting the live stream.

"Hey, I'm Y/n" I shyly said, looked at the camera and waved.

"Okay so were going to a server, survival games ---" Finn explained what was I gonna do but little did he know, I know this already and I can say that I'm good at this ayeeee.

(i literally downloaded minecraft just so i can know the things in the app lmao)

"Okay it's starting" Finn said and his fingers was on the keyboard, ready to go.

I then saw on the twitch comments that if I win, they would donate 50 dollars just to me but if Finn win, they would donate 50 just to Finn. Bruh.

"Dude, if I win, they would donate 50 to me but if you win, they would donate you 50 to you" I said.

"That's not real, the game is starting" Finn whispered and leaned his moving hair closer to me.

3.

2.

1.

-- let me skip this bc im lazy

"Okay, so I killed 5 people. Is that good?" I teased Finn, who has 0 kills.

Finn sarcastically laughed, I looked at his face and he look so pissed. Is it because a girl is beating his ass?

Me and Finn were the last ones alive in this round, we were all 10 players and I beat half of them.

A text then suddenly appeared on our screens.

"Ooo! Deathmatch! Me versus Finn!" I said excitedly and smirked at him, he looked like somebody that is so done with his life, which is literally me.

Deathmatch.

1V1.

Me versus Finn.