• 26 •

guys im so shook, the views r getting up so quick wtf? why would ppl read this trashy fan fic lmao. BUT STILL THANKS FOR 500+ 😭💞🎉

---

Y/n

"Well, thanks for walking with me to my motel room even thought it's close to your motel room" I said sarcastically and giggled.

"Your welcome, m'lady" Finn said in a royal tone, opened the motel room door for me and winked.

"Finn, were not a thing ok--"

"Welcome back" Millie appeared out of nowhere and it freaked me and Finn the hell out.

"Jesus Christ" Finn shouted the first word but mumbled the last word.

"So so sorry, so I'll wait you ,Y/n inside of our motel room" Millie said but extending the 'our' and making it hard.

"I'm actually going inside too no--"

Finn then suddenly grabbed my wrist, I looked at him and he looked confused.

"Why Finn?" I asked Finn quietly.

"So were not a thing?" Finn asked me quietly, and so serious.

Finn asking me that question made my heart jump, I felt shivers down my spine and the butterflies came.

If I say 'Yes' will he be happy?

If I say 'No' will he be heartbroken?

No.

I can't.

"Finn"

I looked at him seriously and he did the same.

"Yes Y/n?"

"No, we met like a week ago and it's too fast Finn. You don't even know my favorite color, food ---"

"Okay, I'm not hurt or anything. I just wanted to ask you because of what happened there on the bench, what if Jack didnt't came? What if we actually did it?" Finn asked me seriously and confused.

Damn, what Finn asked me made me gasp and shook. I mean he's right, what if we actually did it, will that change me and Finn's relationship? The thought of that made my arm hair stand up and like my feet wanted to give up and lay down.

But, at the same time...I don't really want to do it, the kiss with him. I wouldn't be happy if we did it.

"I don't know what to answer that Finn" I said and Finn just nodded.

"Okay, well bye" Finn said, leaned away from me and waved.

"Bye b" I whispered, waved and the nickname made Finn smile. He then left and entered his motel room.

I opened my motel room door and the first thing I saw was a screaming and a jaw dropped Millie.

"B?! B IS THE NICKNAME?!" Millie excitedly said and has this big smile on her face.