• 54 •

3rd person POV

"Why Y/n?" Finn let out a sad sigh, Y/n could tell that Finn was about to drop a tear.

Finn and Y/n are talking on Y/n's bedroom and they're both were so quiet, no one was shouting, they both controlled their temper.

"Finn Im-"

"Why didn't you told me that you already have a boyfriend?" He cutted off Y/n, and there it was, a tear dropped from Finn.

Finn couldn't control it, he let it all out and cried. Y/n felt so guilty and felt her heart was about to break so she alsl let it all out, they both cried.

"Finn I'm- i'm sorry. It's all my fault! I thought Zach left me okay?!" Y/n shouted and whispered at the same time.

Finn put his hands on his waist and turned around then looked down. He was wiping his tears away with his sleeves and his curls was covering his crying eyes.

Y/n licked her lips and was thinking about what would happen to her and Finn, would they still be friends? Will Y/n break up with Zach so she can be with Finn? Or will Y/n break up with Finn so she can be with Zach.

Y/n then fell into a throwback of all the amazing things Zach did to her and amazing things that Finn did to her.

They were both precious memories and they both have the same personalities, Y/n fell into a breakdown and massive waterfalls were flowing down her eyes.

Finn turned back at Y/n, he saw her stumbled to the ground and she cried and cried. Finn felt his heartbreaking to seeing her like this, he didn't want anything to hurt Y/n.

He kneeled down to Y/n, grabbed both of her hands and kissed it.

"Y/n, I love you no matter who you are and no matter what you do, I will always love you okay?" Finn stuttered and wiped his teats away and wiped Y/n tears away.

Y/n looked up at Finn, she couldn't even stare at his eyes, they both were hurt.

"I'm sorry Finn, if you hate me right now. Forget about me, give up on me and, just- hate me because it's my fault." Y/n let out.

Finn's eyes widened on what she said, Finn let out a dissapointed sigh and Finn wanted to hug her badly.

"Y/n- It bothers me to give up on you and it isn't your fault, it isn't Zach's and it isn't mine. You don't know how much I fucking love you Y/n, do you think why you're the girl I invited to the beach, slept on my apartment and why you're the first girl I really wanted to kiss at the rooftop while were staring at the stars? Because I wanted to do those things with the girl I love with every beat of my heart- That sounds so cheesy but it's true, and I can't stand seeing that girl being this sad, I want her to be happy, I want you to be happy. And if you're happy with Zach, I'm going to respect that and I'm happy for you." He let out. He couldn't stand Y/n seeing her that way.

Y/n weakly smiled on what Finn said, they both could feel their breath, their faces were so close to each other.

"I love you Finn, I really really do. And I've got to admit, I'm happier with you." Y/n confessed.

"But I think this is the end, Zach is also an amazing guy and I won't have the guts to break up with him." Y/n said.

"But you have the guts to break up with me?" Finn dropped a tear again, he couldn't believe on what Y/n said.