• 52 •

"Why did your mom sold your dog again?" He suddenly asked.

I could suddenly feel my heart getting broken by pieces. I started to remember the fun things I had with my dog. I could feel a tear was gonna fall from my eye.

"Oh it's nothing-"

"Don't say that, what's the actual reason?" He cutted me off.

For fuck sake.

"Goddamnit Finn! Were broke and there are still debts that my mom still has to fucking pay!" I snapped.

It became quiet, I could hear the AC of the car getting turned up.

I crossed my arms and looked at the window, I heard Finn sighed and tsked.

The car then went to the sides of the empty road and stopped, I looked at Finn and he was looking at me worried.

"Why did we stopped?" I asked, Finn didn't replied. He took his wallet out of his back pocket and got a credit card on his hand.

"Here take this, this has 100 grand in it-"

"What the fuck- No way!"

My eyes widened and he was trying to hand his card to me.

What the hell, I can't accept that.

"Yes way, you guys need it-"

"No, this is our problem not yours so, you don't need to-"

"Whatever is your problem, it's my problem too." He snapped.

I don't want to.

"Take it, I insist." He said.

But-

No.

"If you don't take it, I'm not gonna take you home-"

"SHIT OKAY!"

I took the card from him, I could feel some guilt on my body like I didn't deserve to hold this card.

"You would do anything just to go home" He said, giggled and started to engine.

"I mean, yeah."

"Okay then." He then started to drive and his eyes focused on the road infront of us.

I looked on the window and the skies was a little bit of a pastel pink, it was so beautiful-

"Wait so, is it like really official?" He suddenly asked.

I hesistated for a second and I gulped, I turned my head to him and my eyes widened.

"Yes, how many times are you gonna ask me that?" I answered and asked.

"I'm just making sure-"

"But no pet names!" I added, his head quickly turned to me and looked back at the road, he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah okay, I don't wanna be those cliche couples that call their boyfriendd and girlfriends cringy pet names." He said and laughed, I laughed with him.

"And don't be clingy on me, it's disgusting-"

"Pffft, I would call you ugly everyday- even though it's not real." He said and giggled.

"No that's okay, and Finn- don't try to be someone else you're not okay? Like be the real weird Finn, because that is why I literally love you."

I looked at him with literal heart eyes, he looked back at me and gave me a warm smile and looked back at the road, his face is slowly turning red.

"I mean you too, I know you're weird tok and stay that way so we can be like the weirdest couple on earth." He added and couldn't get that smile off his red face.

"Yep, being the weirdest couple would be amazing." I said and we both giggled.

He then grabbed my right hand that was resting on mg thigh and held it tight, his hands was warm and it sent down shivers on my spine and I got goosebumps.

His warm hand was holding my hand, even though it was just my hand he was touching, my whole body felt warm too, like I was comfortable with him and that I don't ever want to leave his side.

"You know Y/n, this is gonna sound so cheesy but I just love you so much that I just wanna fill my whole schedule hanging with you." He looked at me, deep in my eyes and he wasn't letting go of my hand, like he doesn't want me to go.

Finn Wolfhard

Does she really need to go?

Why can't she just stay with me?

I squeezed her hand a little bit, I kept my eyes on the road but every 5 seconds I would turn my head to her just to see that beautiful smile on her face that won't come off.

"Oh and Y/n-" I said and didn't stop to hold her hand.

"Yeah?"

"When can I properly meet your family?" I asked.

Y/n turned her head to me and her eyes widened.

"What-?" Was all she said.

"I mean like, I need to meet your family right? They need to know that I'm the guy that would love you until death." I let out.

I looked at Y/n and she has a warm smile on her face that could make my problems go away, thay sounded so cringy and cheesy but-

"What the hell I love you so much." She suddenly replied.

My heart stopped for a second there, I felt goosebumps. I lifted her hand slowly and placed my lips on her hand.

"What the hell I love you so so much
too."

-------

hey guys so..

i didnt update for weeks bc im feeling so uninspired and *depressed

im so lonely i need friends srsly

if u want to be my friend pls message me like im so sad rn

i love u guys so much, tysm for supporting this story and just ty for continuing to read this story <3

ily all so much

and btw do u guys seen the momo pic? ik its not a trend anymore but that pic just scared the living hell out of me k bye

love u