• 32 •

Warning: this chapter is cringy as fuck and it may or may not make you shook but this made me so shook and im the author lmao

OH AND TYSM FOR 1K READS!!!1!1!11! I AM ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW THAT THS FANFIC WILL GET THAT MUCH READS!!! (1k is alot for me ok so-) I LOVE U GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH 😭❤️💚💛💜💚💗💕💖💞💝💘💓😩😭😍😘

----

"If someone sees us together or something, they would take a pic and would post it on every social medias they have" I quickly explained to Finn as I'm pacing around Finn's motel room, Wyatt was outside so me and Finn are talking alone, I looked at Finn and he looked like he was thinking about something.

"Finn!" I shouted as I stopped pacing and clapped loudly infront of Finn, he then snapped back into reality.

"SORRY! It's just ----" Finn's eyes widened and it turned back to normal when he started to mumble the last two words he said.

"What?" I said, putting my hands on my waist.

"What if we just pretend that we hate each other? And people will stop this" Finn said and sat on his bed, he was serious.

Pretend to hate each other? Can he do it? Why not tease him and realize what he just said.

"Finn, pretend to hate each other? Can you do it? Can we do it?" I said softly as I walked towards him and smirked.

Damn, doing this to Finn made me cringe so bad but I wanna test him.

"Can you do it Wolfhard? To hate me?" I said softly as I sat down next to him and touched his shoulder.

I saw his cheeks getting red and not even looking at me.

You're just testing Finn

And he is failing

"Look at me" I whispered right to his ear, I touched his chin and I made him look at me.

I wanna die

I'm cringing so bad

"Can you do it?" I whispered again, it made him more red.

Just do it

Do it!!!

Okay, I will

When Finn was staring right into my eyes, I kissed him, his cheeks not his lips. I felt him shake and his face is red as a tomato, his arm hair stood up.

But, can I do it?

Finn can't but can I?

Finn just froze there, he wasn't talking and his face was still red as fuck.

"Goddamn Finn" I said as I playfully slapped him and giggled.

He then looked at me again, he looked at me seriously, I can't help it but giggle because his face was still red. My giggling stopped as he started to look at my lips.

"Finn snap out of it" I said and leaned away from Finn.

"I can't do it, but can you?" Finn whispered, he looked serious and leaned closer to me.

What is he doing

What

What should I do

This is it

Is the earth flat

2+2=22434346