• 17 •

-----

I woke up with Finn's both soft hands on both of my cheeks, he looked so worried but he then sighed in relief and smiled at me, my sleeping mask was on Finn's lap.

"Y/n are you okay?" Finn asked me, both of his hands are still on my face.

"I--- I'm fine, it was just a nightmare" I said, and looked around and I realized that I was still on the van, with the whole squad.

"Did you noticed that you have tears on your face?" Finn asked me, removing his hands on my face. I then
became confused, I was crying on my dream and I was also crying in real life? Of course that happens Y/n! I then wiped my tears away from my red face.

"I just remembered I cried at my dream so I also cried in real life, I always do that" I whispered to Finn.

"Always? Why?" Finn asked me, looking worried again.

"Did I say 'always' ? I meant, If I cry in my dream, I would also cry in real life" I explained to Finn, quietly.

"Okay, just tell me if something goes wrong okay?" Finn whispered and I nodded.

I looked behind me and all of the squad wasn't even worried, they were all just smiling! Their smile is something else, it's like the smile everyone do when they look at their crush and please tell me you understand what I'm saying. It's like this smile = 😏 I'm stupid, it's called a smirk Y/n!

I was gonna take a nap again but all the sudden, the van stopped. Did we reached our destination? I looked infront of the windows and it looks like a beach? But there is literally no one around.

"Okay passengers! Were here" Nick shouted and removed his seatbelt.

"Yeah!" Noah shouted, feeling so excited. Jaeden then opened the backseat door and quickly hopped out of the van.

"Finally! Fresh air! I can't stand Jack's smell anymore" Chosen said, with a backpack on his back, he then take a deep breath and sighed in relief.

"Hey! I don't stink!" Jack angrily said to Chosen.

"Ehhh" All of the squad at the backseat said. All of the squad at the back then hopped out of the van one by one, next is Finn then me then Nick.

"Okay so this beach has a little motel so were gonna stay there and I already bought rooms and there are two beds in each rooms so you all will pick your roomate, me and Finn are in the same room" Nick said, with a backpack on his back.

"Wait stay?" I asked Nick confusedly.

"Yeah, for two days" Nick said, and took his phone out of his pocket.

"What? No I can't! You guys can be here for two days but Nick, please take me home before 11 PM!" I have never said a sentence this fast before, I was honestly shocked and and really confused.

"Come on, don't be a killjoy! Live your life! Text your mom and tell her that you'll stay at a beach for 2 days! She'll let you hangout with us for 2 days strraight, promise!" Jack said, Finn and Nick nodded.