• 34 •

-- Finn Wolfhard --

"WOOOOOOO!"

Who the hell screams at 8 AM?

I was FaceTiming with Josh on my motel room and told him everything what happened, he said things like 'she probably likes u' or 'she is just shy' or some cliche things like that.

The scream interrupted me and Josh' talk, it was so loud and high pitched. One of my friends are probably drunk.

I got off of my bed, turned off my phone and went straight to the motel door.

The first thing I saw when I stepped out of my room shocked me.

Why?

Why did they made her do it?

A weirdly dancing Y/n was what I saw, she was also holding a bottle of beer on her left hand.

I just froze, my jaw is still dropped and my last two brain cells are fighting.

Sophia, Caleb, Sadie, Jaeden and Y/n are drunk, but Y/n is the drunkest of them all. While Noah, Gaten, Jeremy and Jack was sitting there, confused and don't know what was going on, they were just eating, they are were innocent then. While Wyatt was on his phone, scrolling.

"Finn!" Wyatt then took his eyes off his phone and looked at me.

I looked towards Wyatt which means that I'm also walking towards the drunk group.

"What the... What the hell happened Wy?!" I loudly asked Wy, I brushed my curls with my hair in frustation.

"Y/n said she never drink but look at her now, she said she was just gonna have ONE bottle but... it was more than one, more than five!" Wyatt explained, his eyes widened so was mine.

My two brain cells that was fighting was gone, all of my brain cells are gone.

Someone then suddenly touched my shoulders and pulled me closer to them.
I looked behind me and saw my brother.

"Were going home now! All of us! Pack your things!" Nick shouted, grabbed my wrist and then started to walk.

"Ugh! You're such a party pooper" Y/n then lazily said with her sleepy drunk eyes and her hair all over her messy face, messier than my curls.

Still cute tho.

Okay that was cheesy but still.

"Were going home now!" Nick kept on shouting.

------

-- Y/n --

Fuck.

My head hurts.

Am I dead?

Am I in hell? I have always been.

I slowly opened my eyes and see a light blue ceiling, my eyes are still sleepy, my eyes want to sleep but my mind was awake.

My bed, was so comfortable, it was more comfortable than before.

My half opened eyes looked at the left, a closet, a brown closet. Brown, I didn't remember my closet being brown.

I suddenly felt shivers down my spine when my eyes opened widely and looked around my...is it my room?