• 20 •

"Oh wow, the bikini looks good on you Y/n!" Millie said, wearing a swimsuit, not a bikini, I forgot what its called but it looks really cute on her!

"You do know the sun is still not setting" I said, bringing the motel towel and my shades. The sun is still not setting but Millie wanted to swim already so I just wanted to join her.

"It's my first time wearing a bikini" I confessed to Millie, leaving her jaw dropped.

"Wait what?!" She asked me loudly and confused.

"Whenever I go swim, I would wear swimming long sleeves and swimming shorts" I explained to Millie. A/n: I forgot what the swimming long sleeves and shorts are called, help me out 😂

"Well you are slaying that pink bikini! That Finn gave you!" Millie screamed at the top of her lungs, it was so high pitch and it hurted my ears.

"Oh my god! Your scream is hurting my ears! Someone will think that you're getting murdered!" I said as I walke towards Millie and covered her mouth, she then removed my hands from covering her mouth.

"Okay, I'm sorry! It's just, my heart stopped!" Millie said and has this big smile on her face.

"Pffft" I scoffed but not in mean way, when Millie can't see my face, a smile out of nowhere appeared from my face and I put some of sunscreen lotion on my soft skin.

"Come on! Hurry up! I want to swim now!" Millie said with a child's voice and acting like baby, but it's cute.

"Okay okay!" I said then finished putting sunscreen on my skin, Millie then opened the door and she was full of excitement.

Me and Millie then left our room, I have my Harry Potter shades (or the circle shades one) covering my eyes from the bright light from the sun and the motel towel on my shoulder. Millie then had the same things I have but her glasses are the normal glasses shape.

From the distance, I could see the IT cast swimming already and with Noah and Gaten and they were all playing with water, except Jeremy that is sitting on the on his phone. When me and Millie got a little closer at them, Millie then shouted ----

"YO!" Millie shouted at the boys and caught the attention. Me and Millie then stopped where Jeremy was sitting at and we dropped our towels on the big mat.

"Come on! Let's swim Y/n!" Millie said, grabbed my wrist and started to run, but I stopped her.

"Wait! I'll swim after the boat ride" I explained to Millie, she then let go of my wrist.

"Oh right the boat ride! Finn told me about that in Instagram" Millie said.

"Just tell me if the boat ride is gonna start m'kay?" Millie said, I nodded and she nodded back, she then ran towards the sea to swim with the boys.

I then walked back to where Jeremy was sitting, at the big mat and Jeremy seemed nervous.

"Hey Jeremy, what time are you gonna swim?" I asked Jeremy, he then stopped looking at his phone and looked at me.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm not on the mood to swim today" Jeremy answered my question then looked back on his phone again.

"Why don't you have the mood to swim today?" I asked Jeremy, he then turned off his phone and looked at me.