• 21 •

Me and Sophia are standing, letting the wind fly my hair and her non existent long hair fly overwhere while Millie and Sadie are taking a selfie.

The wind is so nice, the boat is moving not so fast and not so slow, The clear blue ocean makes this boat ride 10x better and of course! No boys which there is no noise, this is like a girls night out, in a boat ride with my most favorite gals well my bestfriend too but she visited her cousins and she is our of town until like for weeks? So she'll be absent for weeks and it sucks because without her, no one comforts me or I can't tell her about the memes.

"Hey, let's take a picture?" Sadie said, handing her phone to the second boy that joined with us, he probably just joined us for when someone drowned for something.

"1...2...3!" The boy said, hearing the phone shutter sound effect and it reminded me of the meet and greet with Calpurnia and I remembered Finn.

I wish he could be here in the boat ride, yeah I know he's a boy but still...I want him to join us but it's too late.

Don't worry Y/n! You'll see him after this boat ride, just chill!

I don't know why but I feel like I'm not JUST a fan of Calpurnia or Finn, I'm like their friend and I don't wanna be seen JUST a fan and everyone has a celebrity crush and the celebrity doesn't even know they exist and my celebrity crush is Finn and I'm just really happy that Finn knows I exist and stuff like that. (if any of ya'll find this offensive, im so sorry and im just saying this bc if i do rlly meet and and we hang out and stuff *which will never happen* i dont just wanna be like that FAN, i want to be their friend, why i said this bc my friend got offended and idk why and maybe yall be offended too so im sorry, love u)

Just forget about it Y/n, have fun with your gals! They are really having fun and you aren't so...just enjoy Y/n!

I smiled out of nowhere, lift my hands up and screamed. I felt alive when I did that, all the three girls then did the same and they all started to scream out their secrets which is really funny.

"Okay but that felt good" Millie said, with her cute british accent and smiled uncontrollaby.

"Yep" I said, and all three of them nodded and smiled but ---- their smiles then dissapeared when they saw the boat was coming back where it started.

"Wait, no" Sadie said, looking mad.

"I know, that was fast" I mumbled but the boy heard and ----

"That was an hour" The boy cut me off.

"Wait what the hell?" Sophia said, looking so cOnfUsiOn and also mad, so is Sadie, Millie and me.

"Were here" The boat driver said and slowly stopped the boat.

"No shit sherlock" Sadie said looking so pissed.

"Sadie! Atleast we got a boat ride" Millie said, hugging Sadie which made Sadie not pissed anymore.

Me four then hopped out of the boat and suprise suprise, we saw Finn looking like a worried mama. I mean it's cute because he really cares about us.

"Jesus! Atleast you all are fine" Finn said as he walked towards us, still looking so worried.

"Damn Frogface, chill" I teased Finn and it made him pissed and made all four of us girls giggled.

"Hows the ride? Was it fun? Was it boring?" Finn asked us, a smile then appeared on his out of nowhere.

"It was short" Millie said, with no good mood at all.

"Short? 1 hour?" Finn said, confused.

"It was amazing Finn, but for us girls, it was kinda short" I explained to Finn and he just nodded.

"Well...let's swim?" Noah then appeared out of nowhere and smiled.

"Oh hey Noah" I said and waved at Noah.

"We found this small cliff where you can canonball to the sea" Noah said, feeling so excited.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Finn said, we girls then nodded, Noah started to walk and we just followed him.

-----time skip bc why not

"Hey!" Wyatt shouted, he was ready to jump from the cliff to the sea.

"Okay, I'm gonna join" I said, Sophia then nodded and smiled.

"No" Sadie and Millie both said at the same time.

"Why not? You scared?" Sophia teased Millie and Sophia leaving them both pissed.

"Yes! I'm ---- were scared" Sadie said, her voice was shaking and she hugged
Millie because she was scared.

"You guys go jump, we'll take the pic" Millie said, her and Sadie then climbed down to the cliff. HA, they're not strong enough to handle this.

"Y/n can you do it? If you can't, you can back out and we won't make fun of you, I care for your health" Finn suddenly said.

"Health? Stop it Finn! I'm no pussy" I said and smirked at Finn, Finn then nodded and smiled at me.

"Okay okay...3..." Jaeden said, we all were ready to jump.

"2 and 1 GO!" Sophia cut of Jaeden but we didn't care and Jaeden wasn't mad when Sophia cut him off, we just jumped and damn, I didn't even noticed that the sun was setting when we jumped. This is one of the best memories ever.

And let me tell you, when we all jumped together, I felt like there was a seiche (mini tsunami, thx google) because we all were so fat, except for Wyatt, Jaeden, Noah and Finn, they four are literally thin sticks.

"Okay, that was fun" Noah said as he wiped his face.

"Was it fun?" Millie said, sitting in the sand and holding my phone on her hand.

"Yes! You both should try it!" Jaeden suggested to Millie and Sadie.

"Nah, were both pussies" Sadie said and made us all giggle.

"Well it was fun but I'm really tired" I said as I walk out of the water and I could feel them literally looking at my ass, I quickly turned around and yep, they were looking at my ass except Noah and Sophia ,they are an innocent lil beans.

"Okay, you pervs" I said, smirked and it also made them smirk.

"Come on Millie, I need to take a shower" I said, grabbed my towel, started to walk and Millie started to follow me.

"Y/n, Noah said you're hot" Wyatt shouted at me, I turned around and see Noah and Wyatt are playfully fighting.

"I thought you were an innocent lil bean Noah!" I shouted back and turned around.

"I didn't say a thing!" Noah shouted back and I could feel that he was embarrassed and I can hear Wyatt was laughing so loud, I turned around and saw Finn was staring at me and smiling, even though he saw me turned around, he still didn't stopped smiling at me, I smiled back and he waved, I then waved back, turned around and realized that me and Millie's motel room door was already infront of me.

"Ahhh, I need to sleep" Millie said as she opened the door, went straight to her bed, lied down and gave out a tired sigh.

I then noticed that we forgot to turn off the AC but I don't care, we don't pay the bills and I want a cold room.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" I said as I went to the bathroom.

"K" I heard Millie said and she was tired as fuck.

As I opened the bathroom door, I heard my phone buzzed. I'm a curious gal so, I walked towards my bed where my phone is and it was A snap from Finn, hmmm, well he can wait, I need a shower.

-----

A/N: end my suffering, this is cringy and im rlly sorry loves if this was trash, i love you all 😫💞