• 38 •

this chapter is kinda long so yeah thats all bye

----

• Liked by jackdgrazer, sophialillis and 11,210 others

y/n a sweater

View all 9,027 comments...
babyHANGINGstation a sweater but... WHO OWNS IT???

welcometoChillis a special sweater from finn ayyyyyeeee

whatthefkrichard00 what a comfy sweater

aDaAAam111 FINN GAVE HER THAT SWEATER!!11!1!1 IM SCREAMING

stopstaphhh22 u better stop whore

2shotsofVodka comfy sweater but it doenst suit u btch

jackdgrazer IS THAT ---- *gasp

sophialillis @jackdgrazer YES IT IS *gasp

aylateslermabe his sweater suits u hunny!

jackandersonofficial @aylateslermabe AYLA STOP EXPOSING ----

teaspilled00 ^^^^ wtf is ayla meant to say???

----

A sweater and a black shorts that Finn owns and now I'm wearing it, it's nothing, I'm just borrowing it.

I opened Finn's bedroom door and the first thing I heared was someone playing video games, I could hear the controller's buttons being pressed aggresively.

I saw Finn's curls resting on the top of the couch and another boy's curls also resting on top of the couch, but the boy's curls was blonde ----

Wyatt.

"Hey, Finn?" I confusedly asked Finn as I walked towards the couch they were sitting at.

Finn's head then turned around and his eyes saw me, wearing his clothes. Nope, not awkward at all.

I then started to squeeze the end of the sweater and gulped.

"Oh ummm Y/n --- dude pause it for a sec" Finn said then softly punched Wyatt's shoulder.

"But I'm winni--"

"Just pause it for a sec!" Finn  whispered and shouted at the same time at Wyatt.

Wyatt then sighed in frustration, paused the game then turned around and saw me.

"Oh! Y/n! Didn't even noticed you there, got distracted at the game" Wyatt said and scratched his head.

"It's --- okay but I'm hungry" I said, looked then pointed at the fried chicken on top of the table, I could see smokes coming out from the chicken, it's a HOT chicken.