• 49 •

if u dont remember what happened, u can look back at the last chapter :D

------

He then pressed the button "11" to the floor of his apartment. I couldn't do anything but just to smile, this huge ass smile won't get off my face so did his.

He was looking down, smiling while he was bitting his lower lip and was stomping his feet. Guess he was still happy on what happened awhile ago, well me too.

The door opened and we both continued to walk straight forward and reach his apartment door. He stood infront of the door, none of us was touching the door knob, none of us was thinking of opening the door-

"Can we have a second date?" He suddenly asked then looked at me.

"What? Why?" I confusedly asked then crossed my arms.

"I want to do big for you, this date is really simple. A girl like you deserves an amazing date-"

"No Finn, this date- McDonalds, Walmart, Whataburger and staring into the stars while sitting ontop of a rooftop is the perfect date for me. You don't need to do something big for me okay?" I cut him off, staring onto his brown eyes and smiled.

His eyes sparkled, sighed in relief and out of nowhere- He hugged me, tight.

"How can I be so lucky?" He whispered on my ear, while his head was resting on my right shoulder. He then pulled out of the hug and gave me a warm and sweet smile.

He then pulled out the keys from his pocket and slowly and gently opened the door.

The first thing I saw inside was an opened TV and a sleeping Wyatt with drools, doritos all over the couch and just mess.

"Wow" I sighed and was shook in all this mess and this mess was only made by one person.

Finn then gently closed the door, and looked at Wyatt.

"I'm not mad at all" He whispered, trying not to wake up Wyatt.

I then tiptoed my way to my room, wishing it was finally opened. I then turned the door knob and- YES! IT'S FINALLY OPENED THANK GOD.

I then saw my clothes on the bed and a note that says...

Hey Y/n, sorry your room got locked :( This room always get locked and we don't know the reason why probably bc ghosts here are making out on this room lol but anyways, here are ur clothes and i had to take them to a laundy shop bc they were dirty for some reason so yeah. Take care of finn and no making outs on my room btw where did u and finn go? i ship u two so yeah bye

- Nick

I giggled on what Nick left for me, atleast he gave me back my clothes. I then charged my phone and decided to take a shower.

-- skip when u finished to shower and dressing up cuz thats some boring shit to write --

It's 5 AM, it's almost sunrise. I put on a hoodie and shorts that Finn bought me when we were still on the beach (u still remember???)

I laid my body on my bed and started to rest. I pulled the charger on my phone and took my phone.

Finn Wolfhard

Instagram