• 23 •

"You sure you won't join me?" I asked Millie three times now, but she kept on decling me.

"No Y/n, I'm not hungry for barbeque and I'm texting Jacob" Millie explained, her eyes still on her phone screen.

"M'kay, I understand" I said and winked at Millie.

"Oh and I didn't even noticed that you Facetimed with Finn, I was on the same room when you Facetimed with Finn" Millie said and she was shook.

"You were so focused at texting Jacob! Well bye, I'm hungry for barbeque" I said, waved at Millie and left the motel room.

---

"Okay, this barbeque is really good! Who grilled it?" I said, eating a barbeque, this barbeque is the 5th barbeque I ate now.

Nobody answered my question, did they bought this?

"I grilled it" A tall, skinny man's figure then appeared in the distance, when the figure got closer I recognized the face.

Finn.

"Finn? I didn't know you can grill barbeques" I asked Finn, he was wearing an apron and it literally made him look more attractive.

"I secretly grilled those barbeques" Finn as he sat beside me and smiled.

"Well it's delicious" I said which made Finn blush and smile.

I then continued to eat the barbeque, it's so damn delicious! Boys that can cook is one my weakness, yep. I was eating the barbeque like a beast, I was hungry. I then stopped eating and looked at Finn, his head was resting on his left hand, he was smiling at me and his face was light red.

"What?" I said in confusion then put the barbeque stick down.

"You just look so cute eating, like you haven't eat for 2 months" Finn said and still smiling.

What Finn just said made me blush again and the butterflies came. I looked at the boys that are infront of me eating barbeque and they stopped eating and just smiled at me and Finn.

"Guys cut it off" I said, targeting the boys and they stopped staring and continued eating their barbeque but they didn't stopped smiling.

Assholes.

"Eat all you want, I'm gonna make french fries" Finn said, stood up and winked at me, I then felt shivers down my spine and I could feel my cheeks getting heated up.

Jack then stood up and sat next to me, he was sitting beside Chosen and Jeremy but he suddenly sat next to me.

"When are you guys gonna have a date?" Jack then asked me quietly, and has barbeque sauce on his face.

"Wait what? Wait no" I confusely said and accidentally dropped my barbeque, I was shook on what Jack asked about.

"Dude! Poor bbq!" Jeremy suddenly shouted, pointing at the bbq I accidentally dropped.

"Jeez, sorry Ben" I teased Jeremy and he gave me an angry look but then smiled. Yep, two emotions in 10 seconds.

"Okay okay, when are you and Finn gonna have a date?" Gaten suddenly asks leaving all the boys looked at me seriously and stopped eating their BBQ. I looked at Finn that is in the distance, grilling fries and not hearing our conversation.

"Guys, Finn doesn't like me okay? He's just messing with me so calm your titties" I explained to them and took a huge bite on my bbq.

"We don't have tits" Jack then said, all of them then giggled.

"But Jeremy does" Wyatt teased Jeremy and slapped his belly but Jeremy wasn't mad when we made fun of him.

"Just kidding Remy" Wyatt then said and gave Jeremy a quick hug, Jeremy then playfully slapped Wyatt.

"Okay okay back to the topic" Caleb suddenly said then all of their smiles dissapeared and they became serious again.

"Guys! I don't like Finn---"

Lie.

"And I will never like Finn okay?"

Another Lie.

"Play the roblox death noise right there on what you just said" Wyatt said, pointing at me.

"That's a total oof" Noah said, his jaw was dropped and so was the boys'. I just scoffed on what they said because the jokes they said was funny.

Their jaw was still dropped, I don't know why they were that shook? Until I looked at my left, it also made me shook.

"Finn" I said, my eyes were wide and so was Finn's.

Did he hear what I just said? The thought of it sent shivers down my spine, my heart was pounding so fast like I was running for hours.

"Finn I---"

"It's okay Y/n, here's the fries, eat all you want. I just --- I just need some alone time" Finn's voice was cracking, you could see that he was hurt on what I said. He then put the plate full of fries on the table, he nodded and smiled but his smile wasn't happy. He then left, I could feel my heart being stabbed by a knife right now.

I watched Finn dissapear in the distance and more knives stabbed my heart, the mood instantly changed to happy and then to depressing.

"I have to go to, I need some alone time"
I excused to the boys, they all nodded and they seem to understand. I stood up and went straight to the path of my motel room.

You fucked up Y/n.

You hurted Finn's feelings.

You dumbass.

----

Sorry for making you guys hurt Finn's feelings lmaoooo and sorry for this short ass chapter. Love you all ❤