Afterword

40k views, guys?! Seriously?!

I can't thank you all enough for coming on this insane journey with me. Our mutual love of a certain salt and pepper haired villain brought us together, and bringing you all along for Daphne's ride was an honour and a privilege. <3

There will likely be a few Epilogues to come with some more sexytimes or little glimpses into life at the Sanctuary after this, and I'll hopefully soon be adding some of the requested deleted scenes to my Emily's Hurricane book as well. If you have scene requests feel free to comment them here or over on that book! Or PM me if you're not comfortably publicly sharing your steamy requests. ;) 

I have some plans for the future but for the immediate future I will be finishing up Persephone and putting all of my creative energy into that, so until that's finished I won't be deciding what my next fanfic venture is. If you're interested in following my future endeavors feel free to keep this book in your libraries and I'll update here when I have new fanfic in the works.

Alternatively, if you're interested in my other work, I have a recommendation or two. ;)

For a sexy bad boy dictator and a horny heroine, check out Snowbird, a story about a girl who seeks out an island of pirates to give herself to the Pirate King himself. It's a Far Cry 3 fanfiction, but it's written so that you don't need to have played the game or know the lore to enjoy it.

 It's a Far Cry 3 fanfiction, but it's written so that you don't need to have played the game or know the lore to enjoy it

Photo Credit: Ubisoft

For a badass heroine that tells it like it is and gives no fucks, head on over to meet Seph in Persephone, there's no sex over there (yet, hehehe) but lots of mature themes abound as we travel through her exploits.

Aaaaaand for those of you just looking for some really fun ridiculous smutty goodness, check out The Four Musketeers which is... well just really fun ridiculous smutty goodness.

I don't have a picture for it. It definitely wouldn't be allowed anyway. Too many different exposed bits.

In conclusion...

I love you guys, seriously. So much love. I've made some of the most amazing friends in the Walking Dead fan community! Huge huge shout out to TWDeadBookClub over at The_Dead_Room, go check that out if you want to read a bunch of awesome Walking Dead fanfic, or if you have a fanfic that needs exposure or critiquing! It's a wonderful community. <3

Stay kickass, my kittens. <3

Emily
xoxo