Ashley???

"YOUR POV*

     I walked towards the bedroom I shared with my wife, Erza Scarlet. That's right. Titania, the Fairy Queen herself, is my wife. We got married just over two years ago and met over four. At this point, we were both S-class mages in Fairy Tail, expecting a child soon. Erza was five months pregnant, which may seem suspicious, but because of our types of magic, she can get pregnant. It's a long winded explanation that will only bore you, so basically, two guys can't have a magic pregnancy because neither one can carry the child, but two girls can if they're soulmates and their magic is compatible. The stronger mage carries the child. In this case, Erza. I stepped into the bedroom and saw Erza requipping into outfit after outfit, staring into the mirror unhappily. I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my hands on the baby bump, and kissed her cheek. "Honey, you look beautiful no matter what. Besides, we're just going to the guild hall. They're family. They already know you're pregnant. And they don't care. Hell, they're happy for us." She smiled.
     "You're right. I'm sorry, it's just -" She was cut off by a loud crash that came from the living room. I felt her tense and cover her stomach protectively. I moved to the door, signaled to Erza to stay silent, and crept into the living room. There was an unfamiliar, hooded figure with their back to me. I didn't think. I tackled them. They went down and I fought my way on top of them. In the struggle, their hood had fallen off and I saw their face. I gasped in shock at the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the pale skin. She spoke.
     "Y/N, you have to help me. Please, you're my only hope." In my stunned surprise, I only managed to choke out a single word.

     "Ashley?"