Discussion

*YOUR POV*

     I walked back into the bedroom. Erza was there, in her Heart Kreuz armor, a sword in her hand. Her sword was crossed protectively over her stomach. As I walked in, she raised the sword, then seemed to realize it was me and lowered it. I sat down on the bed and she followed suit. "Well? Who was it?" I took a deep breath, still unable to fully believe that my sister was here.
     "Ashley." Her eyes widened.
     "Ashley, as in your adopted sister Ashley?" I nodded. "What did she want?" I explained the situation, Erza listening intently. When I was done, she spoke. "Let's help her." I blinked, taken aback.
     "Wait, are you sure? We'd be dealing with a guild on the verge of going dark." Erza nodded again, this time with a grim smile on her face.
     "It's not the first time either of us have been through that." I softly placed my hand on her baby bump.
     "No. But you weren't pregnant then. It's crucial that you don't get hurt in the slightest. Not just for you, but for the life of our child." She smiled and kissed me.
     "Sweetie, I won't get hurt. Especially when I have you there to protect me. You've never let me get hurt in the past, and I know you won't even more now." I rested my forehead against my wife's.
     "That's true, but I'm still worried, you know?"
     "I know. I definitely know. And you have nothing to worry about. We'll protect each other and the baby. Now, let's go help your sister." I took Erza's hand and walked back out to the living room with her. Ashley looked up at us expectantly when we entered. I took a deep breath.
     "We've talked it over."
     "And?" my sister inquired hopefully.
     "And we'll help you. Just tell us where to start."

Ever AfterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara