Grand Magic Games: Day 5 (Part 5)

*YOUR POV*

I reached Millianna first, and I picked her up, carrying her until I found Risley, transferring the cat-girl to her arms. She nodded her thanks, visibly stricken over Millianna, before leaving. I returned, got Kahuna as well, and ran until I found Beth, another Mermaid Heel mage, who had the same reaction as Risley. I carefully walked to an area where I could take refuge, unseen, as I awaited the first master's orders. I looked up at the Lacrima-Vision and saw that it was now showing Gajeel facing off with Rogue from Sabertooth. They locked eyes for a moment, before Rogue vanished and appeared behind Gajeel. He smirked, but the Iron Dragon Slayer whirled around and punched him in the stomach, wiping that smirk off his face. Gajeel then transformed his hands into iron and shot them forward, pummeling Rogue and sending him sprawling. The Sabertooth mage scrambled to his feet as Gajeel spoke. "You can't get up to my level in just a day or so. Give it up." He turned and began walking away when Rogue spoke up.

"You aren't as strong as Natsu Dragneel!" Gajeel pivoted slowly, a vein in his face bulging.

"What was that?!"

The Lacrima-Vision then faded to show another scene. Somewhere else, Laxus and Orga, also from Sabertooth, had crossed paths. Laxus spoke. "You're Orga, the Lightning God Slayer, right?" He grinned.

"You remembered my name, Laxus?"

"You stand out, even in Sabertooth. And sure, your lightning may be something to write home about. But in the end, you're stuck being number two."

"Big talk. Are you trying to say you're number one?" Laxus cocked his head slightly, smirking.

"There's always somebody above you. Losing once makes for good experience." Orga smiled.

"Interesting. Your lightning and my lightning." He clenched his fist, black lightning sparking from it. "I wonder which one is stronger." Orga then wound up and threw a punch at Laxus with the black lightning. However, Laxus remained unscathed, but the buildings behind him were demolished. Orga looked at him. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you're frozen in fear." Laxus grinned.

"Did you seriously intend to hit me or not? Did you really think I wouldn't be able to tell?" He held up his hand, now sparking with normal lightning, and threw a punch that obliterated an entire row of houses. Orga looked around at the destruction, also unharmed.

"You live up to your reputation, Laxus."

"Shall we get started? I don't have all the time in the world for this." Laxus remained still, but lightning shot up from the ground and sparked around him, forming almost an aura of power. Orga did the same with his black lightning. They both went to punch, their fists sparking with power, and their hands collided in the middle, sending a shockwave into the air and causing both lightning auras to vanish. They pulled back, smirking, as a new voice spoke.

"Well, well." The Lacrima-Vision turned, revealing Jura from Lamia Scale, my sister's guild. "I've come across a couple of strong wizards." Orga looked shocked.

"Jura of the Ten Wizard Saints!" he exclaimed. But Laxus' smirk only deepened as he addressed Jura.

"You appeared at last, monster." The three faced off, Orga scared, but Laxus and Jura confident. The Lacrima-Vision changed, shifting to Juvia and Cheria, still fighting and arguing. Just then, Lyon walked up behind Cheria and I heard the first master issuing orders. I climbed over a building and slid down, landing right behind Juvia. Cheria and Juvia turned, seeing me and Lyon.

"Lyon!"

"Y/N!" But Lyon ignored Cheria, speaking to me instead.

"What's wrong, Y/N? You're all beat up."

"I had some minor business to take care of." I glanced at Juvia. "Juvia?"

"Yes?"

"Let's take them out together. For Gray." She swooned, her eyes becoming hearts as she began fantasizing about Gray. I rolled my eyes as Lyon watched, seeming furious. Without warning, he hurled ice at me and I dove to avoid it. I shot back and we fought for a while, me focusing on Lyon and Juvia focusing on Cheria. After a while, I risked a glance at the Lacrima-Vision, hoping they would show Erza so I could see how her battle with Minerva was going. It was showing her, but not in a good way. Erza was on the ground, visibly injured, her clothes ripped and bloody. Minerva was standing over her, a bubble ready, and an evil smirk on her face. I felt the air grow ice cold as snow fell. I needed to get to her, and I would have to beat Lyon and Cheria to do it. I rolled across the ground, firing ice at them. I hated that I would have to hurt them, but nobody was going to stop me from getting to my wife. Like the girls in Mermaid Heel said, this isn't a game anymore. This is personal now.