Grand Magic Games: Day 2 (Part 4)

*YOUR POV*

I watched Mirajane and Jenny on the field. I knew Mira was once the "She-Devil" with Satan Soul takeovers, and some of that power has returned, but she only uses it as a last resort. The match officially began and Mira changed into a revealing, orange bikini. I stared, unable to find words to comment. Erza seemed just as shocked. I watched as Jenny retaliated with an equally skimpy, blue bikini. All the men that were spectating began cheering them on, shouting for more clothing removal. Mira and Jenny went back and forth, changing into different sexy swimsuits, each time with a new provocative pose. Mira stood and spoke to Jenny. "As expected, pretty impressive! It's been a while since I've done this sort of thing." Jenny smiled.

"I didn't think you'd agree to a pinup idol showdown."

"Yeah, well, I'm not too fond of slugfests. If we can resolve this peacefully, all the better, right?" The announcer then chose to speak.

"Two former pinup idols! And both of them using Transformation Magic, making this a dream come true! What's the next swimsuit going to be?" Suddenly, a girl's voice interrupted him.

"Hold it! It won't do to let these little girls get all the attention! When it comes to strength as well as beauty, Mermaid Heel is number one!" Three girls jumped into the arena: Beth from the first competition, Risley from the second competition, and Arania from the fight between her and Ren on the first day. Another voice spoke.

"Stop right there! You people don't have enough love! If you think you can please the crowd just by posing in swimsuits, you're gravely mistaken!" The two pink-haired cousins from Lamia Scale jumped into the field as well. "It's all about love! Without love, you can't beat us!" I glanced over at the Fairy Tail spectator box and saw the first master, Master Mavis, talking to everyone. I couldn't hear her, but seconds later, all the Fairy Tail girls were in the arena as well. I smiled, picked up Erza, and jumped over the edge, landing in the arena, so we could join as well. I changed into a F/C bikini that was much less revealing then what Mira and Jenny had worn. Erza changed into a revealing black bikini that made me blush and pull her close protectively. The announcer spoke.

"The next theme is school swimsuits!" Everyone changed into a navy one-piece, the same exact one. Levy, who was standing next to me, spoke, clearly embarrassed.

"Why are we suddenly in weird fetish swimwear?!" Then I overheard Lisanna talking to Wendy.

"You don't really look out of place in one, Wendy."

"That doesn't make me happy!" Wendy half-shouted.

"Next up is bikinis and thigh-high socks!" I looked around. Everyone seemed to be wearing the same bikini, just with matching color socks, so I did the same.

"For some reason, this feels even more embarrassing than the swimsuit alone," Lucy mumbled.

"Moving on to girls in glasses!" I changed into my normal outfit and added fake glasses. Erza did the same, but without the armor, just the white shirt, boots, skirt, and fake glasses. I blushed at how she looked. I noticed a few girls already wore glasses, so they didn't even have to change. "Cat ears!" Erza requipped into cat-inspired armor, whereas I changed back into the bikini and added black cat ears.

"Is there any point for me to wear them?" Carla asked, holding up a cat ear headband.

"Bondage!" I changed into a leather bikini, since it was the closest thing I had. Evergreen was wearing a red leather leotard with lace up the front.

"Well, Erza," she began, "are you about ready to admit defeat?" Erza requipped into her bondage armor, causing me to have to hide a nosebleed. She spoke to Evergreen.

"Did you say something?" Evergreen dropped to her knees in front of Erza.

"I lose..." she said defeatedly. I rested my forehead against my wife's until the announcer called out the next category.

"The next theme is 'wedding dress!' Prepare a partner, then get into bridal gear!" I immediately changed into the tuxeso I wore for my wedding, while Erza requipped into her dress. I smiled and put my arm around her waist.

"Beautiful," I whispered in her ear, making her blush.

"Sexy," she replied, transferring the blush to me. I looked around. Mira was paired up with Master Makarov and Jenny was paired up with Hibiki. The Blue Pegasus duo looked like a stereotypical couple, but Mira and the Master far outshone them, in my opinion. I noticed that Jet and Droy were fighting to be Levy's groom, yet she was staring at Gajeel, who refused to pair up with anyone. I sighed. He left Phantom Lord for her, yet refuses to confess. Typical Gajeel. Happy and Carla paired up, then Lyon attempted to get Juvia, but Gray took her and they paired up. Lucy and Lisanna both stuck near Natsu, obviously waiting for him to choose. I rolled my eyes. So many possible couples, if only they'd confess. Just then, the announcer spoke.

"The wedding showdown is over! Let's go back to the swimsuit showdown!"

"I think it's time for me to put in an appearance!" A woman was descending from the sky. "Lamia Scale's Oba Babasama is going to show you what a woman's charm is!" She landed in the arena and flung off her cape. She was wearing a pink one-piece swimsuit and began gyrating her hips. The crowd went quiet. The announcer broke the silence after a minute.

"With that single strike, the excitement in the arena went down the drain. The interlopers suddenly lost interest and are returning to their seats." Everyone that had joined, including me and Erza, went back to where we'd been watching. "The match has gone on much longer than planned, so this next outfit will be the last." Jenny smiled.

"Mira, this'll be the last one."

"Yep! And I'm not gonna lose!" Mira said, determined to win.

"Why don't we go with the flow of the previous matches and make a bet?" Jenny suggested.

"Good idea. What are the stakes?"

Jenny smiled. "How about the person who loses has to appear nude in the Weekly Sorcerer?!" I held my breath, waiting to see Mira's response.

She quickly answered with a smile, "Sure, why not?" causing everyone to erupt in shock and excitement. The annoucer called out the last category.

"The final theme is... battle gear!" Jenny began changing almost immediately. She finished wearing a navy, red, and white latex outfit with lacing on the front and a fluffy headband. Mira smirked and began to transform, speaking as she did so.

"We went with the flow of the previous matches and made a bet, so maybe it'll be okay to keep going with that flow and finish this with a little dust-up?" When she was done, Mirajane had changed into a blue and white Satan Soul with gold and silver accents. I spoke somewhat to myself.

"What's that form?"

"Mirajane's demonic Sitri form," Erza responded as she sidled closer to me. "From what I know, it's her strongest Satan Soul." I kept my eyes glued to the match as Mira ran forward and punched Jenny, knocking her out cold. The announcer spoke, clearly in disbelief.

"A complete change! In the end, we got a physical fight! The winner... Mirajane!" I couldn't stop myself from cheering until she changed back into her modest black dress. She smiled and walked off the field, leaving Jenny to be carried away by members of Blue Pegasus. I waited for the next match to be announced.