How Did You Find Me?

*YOUR POV*

     I sat on the couch in my living room, still unable to believe that my sister was here. "Ashley, what do you mean you need help? Tell me everything. And how did you even find me?" She took a deep breath.
     "I don't have time to tell you everything, but what I can say is that our guild is corrupt."
     "Guild?" I echoed. "You're magical? Since when?" Ashley sighed.
     "A lot of stuff happened after you left. Anyway, the guild I'm in, Lamia Scale, is becoming more and more corrupt as we speak. I entered it to find out who I was and to have a home. But at this point, it's so bad that I knew I had to seek out you. I've been told by multiple sources that Erza Scarlet from the Fairy Tail guild is one of the strongest mages in Fiore. However, I didn't think she'd help me, especially since I'm from Lamia Scale. So I needed someone close to her, someone who would help me. I started talking to people who had friends in Fairy Tail. Eventually, I got to a girl in Fairy Tail who told me that Erza was married to a kindhearted girl. She told me about Erza's wife and I knew she would be my ticket. So I asked around and eventually discovered that it was you. My own sister was married to the one person who can save my guild. I asked around some more and found out where you guys lived. I knew if I knocked, you'd be suspicious, so I broke in to ensure you wouldn't turn me away. It's taken me over five years to find you. Please tell me you'll help me, and that this hasn't all been in vain." I took a deep breath.
     "Let me talk to Erza and then I'll give you an answer." I walked back into the bedroom, leaving my sister momentarily on the couch. What was I going to do?