Grand Magic Games: Day 1 (Part 3)

*YOUR POV*

     I dozed off while the instructions were being explained, but Erza snapped me back to reality once the contest began. I saw a town rise from the center of the arena, enclosing everyone. It appeared to be a replica of Fiore, meaning Gray and Juvia would have the advantage since they'd gone through Laxus' Thunder Palace years ago. I watched as screens appeared in the sky, allowing everyone to watch the events inside the town. Suddenly, replicas of all the competitors appeared inside the town, making it nearly impossible to tell a replica from a real person. That changed the game. I kept my eyes on the screens where Gray and Juvia were featured. I wanted our team to win, but it was hard not to cheer for Juvia. That thought quickly vanished when Juvia ran to and hugged a copy of Gray, causing her to lose a point, drop to last place, and be teleported to a different area. I facepalmed. Guess I'd better cheer for Gray, then. I turned to his screen. He was running, mumbling something, when Nalpudding popped up behind him and said something, making Gray face him. I tensed, praying for Gray to strike. He spoke. "I didn't figure you'd be the first one to come after me. But now I don't have to look for you. Ice Hammer!!" A giant hammer comprised of ice came from Gray's hands and smashed down right on Nalpudding. Except... no points showed up for Gray. Nalpudding came walking up. He smiled wider.
     "Too bad. That was a copy." Gray vanished and appeared in a different area. He lost a point and became tied with Juvia. After a few minutes, Nalpudding returned. "Gray-san... I found you!" He lauched himself at Gray and hit him dead on, causing Gray to drop to last place and teleport to a new area. Suddenly, Beth popped up and shot magic at Gray, but he dodged. She was rapidly taken out by Jäger from behind Gray. Jäger then vanished after being hit by an ice attack from behind by Lyon. Then, Juvia jumped from the rooftops and kicked Lyon in the head, causing him to teleport. Juvia and Gray were just about to face off when Nalpudding came out of nowhere, attacking them both. I froze as I realized something. He was only going after Fairy Tail, just as Raven Tail attacked us. Uh oh. This couldn't be good...