Grand Magic Games: Day 1 (Part 1)

*YOUR POV*

Ashley joined Fairy Tail, but kept her Lamia Scale guild mark, at least until her guild became less corrupt. We decided to make her our undercover agent to find out the source of the corruption. To do that, we'd also need to keep an eye on the guild members, so we waited until the Grand Magic Games.
I held Erza's hand as we entered the arena and stepped onto the field. The announcer was speaking a little about our guild. "Well, Fairy Tail was formerly the strongest guild in all of Fiore, but they've been knocked down a couple pegs! Can they regain their former glory? Perhaps their new member can help!" I rolled my eyes. Of course I wanted to win, but helping Ashley was my current top priority. I listened until I heard the announcer call the guild I was looking for. "In fourth place, Lamia Scale!!!!!" I looked over and saw my sister among the others. She smiled at me, noticable, but not enough to draw attention. "In third place, Raven Tail!!!!!" The arena fell silent. Raven Tail? A dark guild... What could they have done to be allowed to compete? The tallest and biggest member had an odd creature on their shoulder. As I watched, the creature became an image of Wendy, then fell over as if dead, and changed back. Another guild member spoke.
"The girl was just by way of greeting." Natsu tensed and stepped forward, but I grabbed his wrist, bringing him to a stop.
"Make them regret what they've done during battle, not now." He stepped back into line without a word. Then I heard the announcer again.
"In second place, Fairy Tail B team!!!!!" I spun around to watch as they entered. I saw Laxus, Juvia, Gajeel, Mirajane, and Mystogan. Beside me, Erza gasped.
"But how...? You killed him, I saw you!" I turned to her, confused.
"What?"
"Y/N, Mystogan... the reason he keeps his face covered is because of the red mark Zeref left on his face when we were kids." My heart stopped.
"Wait. That can't be. Unless..." Erza nodded.
"Yes. Mystogan and Jellal... are the same person." I barely even heard the announcer speaking about anything else; my mind was repeating one thought. Eliminate him.