Abandoned Subway Station

The footage begins and you're treated to the headshot of a pasty, gentle-looking teenager. The background is sparse, but what can be made out is the urban landscape of a city street during a chilly night, evident by the ambient breeze and faint fog in the boy's breaths as he speaks in a shy voice.

"Hey guys, Noah here! So, uhm, this is the first time I've done this so just please bear with me... I was riding the bus the other day and couldn't help but notice this creepy-looking subway we passed. According to Google Maps, this place doesn't exist. I searched for hours and couldn't find any information on it. No names, no records, no documents, nothing. I'm kinda a horror geek so naturally this kind of stuff is right up my alley, and I figured why not make one of those Creepy Exploration videos on it? I hope to make this a series if I can find enough places to explore, but I'll see how you guys like it first!...if anyone's even out there..."

The camera twists around and it stays that way for the rest of the video so you can see everything through the eyes of Noah. Roughly, at least. He lazily lets the camera hang for a couple seconds so all you can bask in are his tennis shoes as they walk across a cold sidewalk. He turns the corner and the ground suddenly shifts to a staircase made of concrete and metal, reaching downwards to an abyss. Noah picks the camera up so you get to stare the uninviting darkness in its eyes.

"I doubt you guys want to see everything color-washed with green the whole video," Noah assumes so softly it's almost a whisper, with billows of heavy breath trailing out from beneath the camera, "so I thought proactively and brought my phone!"

A black smartphone wrapped in the pale fingers of Noah's right hand, tips reddened by the cold, rises into the right corner of the shot, and the darkness is instantly flushed from existence by the flick of its flashlight. The illumination is weak, but it gets the job done. Noah descends down the stairs, each step making a scrape of concrete against the rubber white soles of his shoes. Once he reaches the foot of the well and takes you deep underground, pillars and dust-drenched benches are strewn about a dark, endless-looking basement. The railroads are revealed to be completely empty by Noah shining his light into the blackened trenches and peering the camera over its edges.

"I'm looking for a logo. What creeps me out most about this dump is how it's not registered under a single railway company, so...be on the look out," he awkwardly tries to make the show seem interactive.

He meanders through the many chipped pillars and makes sure to linger on them for a couple seconds to capture the graffiti.

"Well, there's some signs of life, at least," he quietly foot-notes.

Next the amateur cameraman stumbles upon a gaping, albeit boarded up, doorway, with a sign marked "MAINTENANCE" above its frame. There's just enough room for someone like Noah to squeeze underneath one of the "cell bars", so to speak, of wood.

"Oh man, this is so illegal..." he hesitates before dipping down to his knees. "Good thing I'm as small as a frickin' kid," he mumbles bitterly, such little volume that it's hardly picked up by the microphone.

He snakes through the doorway, the creaking of his sweatclothes providing some incidental ASMR, and rises back to his feet on the other side. The "maintenance" part of the depot has a much different aesthetic from the public half. While the station's face was an atrium of brick-and-mortar floors and dirty white tiled walls, its insides look to be a network of hallways. Everything is hospital-esque in its crystal white pristine, stylishly accented with a modest black. Noah puts the most attention, however, on a blurry bold logo installed upon the plaster walls.

"Oh, I finally found one! This must be the company that owned this place!"

The camera focuses.

"SCP FOUNDATION"