SCP-173

"I don't know where I am...I have no idea where that...thing decided to put me..."

He looks around for a couple seconds before speaking into the camera again. "I think...I think she put me deeper in the facility...I need to get out of here..."

The camcorder returns to a first-person perspective so the room is visually fleshed out. Seems like a test room, with a window peering into a locked off chamber and a bunch of high-tech machinery like consoles, security monitors, and terminals. He takes a single shaky step forward and immediately fires back with a girlish scream when a heart-stopping crash explodes throughout the room. The lights flicker a bit and the window is shattered open. Amidst the pond of jagged glass is the thing that busted into the test room. A feminine and curvaceous humanoid only a little taller than Noah, completely naked to show its skin a smooth stone texture colored a weathered beige. Its body is dead still, pose-less, and featureless, like a mannequin. Well, featureless aside from a "mask" of red, black, and green stains, arranged just enough to form a cute face. It stands immobile yet menacingly, staring the cameraman down with its facial of spray paint.

"Wait! I know this!" he breathlessly explains. "The document...this is The Sculpture! It said all I have to do is look at it and it won't hurt-"

The camcorder flickers with static for just a millisecond, and in that millisecond, the SCP is somehow entire meters closer to Noah. He squeaks in a startled terror, you can hear his heart nearly bust through his ribcage from behind the camera, and he stumbles back.

"What?! Why isn't it wor-?!"

Another jolt of white noise and 173 is almost face-to-face with the cameraman. Noah keeps the video recorder on him whilst fearfully glaring straight ahead to the beast like he's having a staring contest with it.

"Wh-...oh God...it can move when I blink..." Noah grimly realizes as he cautiously backs up while keeping his eyes wide open.

He gets a couple steps behind him before hitting a wall. He almost instinctively turns his head to look for a way out, but he manages to stop his reflexes just in time to keep his vision trained on the creature. He slowly slides down the wall, blindly feeling around for something, anything, hope. Tears begin to stream down his face while his eyes begin to redden and strain, just as his palm lands upon a big crimson button neatly installed onto the wall. He steps a little closer to it to reveal an accompanying door.

Blackness suddenly engulfs the screen.

The facility's been struck by a power outage, it seems.

The camera automatically goes to night-vision and the whole screen is filled with a green-tinted headshot of SCP-173 teleporting inches from Noah's face. The camera plummets to the floor so you're treated to a view at the tips of Noah's sneakers, peering upwards in between the legs of both him, and 173. She has his forearms pinned to the wall by each side of his head. Now that the boy is essentially blindfolded by the blackout, she's free to move anything she wants. She exercises her newfound freedom by having her tongue escape from her lips just to invade Noah's mouth, muffling his whimpers of terror. Two tongues can be seen violently wrestling and wriggling underneath Noah's cheeks, and The Sculpture's hands move from his wrists to his chest to tear his hoodie wide open and reveal his bare torso, so moist you can see it glimmer from all the way down here. She hunches over and molests his nipples by churning them through the squeeze of her thumbs and making them bounce like doorstoppers with the flicks of her tongue. Noah bites down on his sleeves and shrieks with a shuddery, unwanted satisfaction as droplets continue to boil in his eyes. 173 moves down to the third and final floor by getting on her knees and unzipping Noah's jeans, letting his inchworm hang out from the fly.

She scoops it up with her tongue and toothlessly chews on it for a couple seconds, forcing it to harden into a proper erection. Her head bobs back and forth, and every time you're treated to an undershot of Noah's shaft getting harder and wetter with every thrust. He digs his fingernails into the wall his back is grinding against and you can see his little scrotum start to quake and rumble as he howls in ecstasy. 173's cheeks puff out as much as they can, until they begin to quiver, like they're about to burst. Greenified-white starts to trickle down 173's chin, and she finally caves. A cascade of cum comes raining down onto the camera's screen, completely splattering it with a very light olive. All that can be perceived by you through the messy camera now is Noah's exhausted quivering coming from five feet above. The mask of cum staining the screen is swept up by 173 dragging her index finger across the lens before shoving it in her mouth like she's tasting cake batter, freeing you from blindness. Before The Sculpture can continue her molestation of the cameraman, a bellowing, low-quality announcement screeches across the whole facility through an unseen PA system.

"ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL OF SITE-19: MOBILE TASK FORCE UNIT NINE-TAILED FOX HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY."