The Withered Animatronics

The footage skips ahead a bit, looks like half a minute or so was lost in processing.

You're immediately greeted to the sounds of Noah desperately pleading at the top of his lungs as he's carried down the Main Hall by the Toy Animatronics like a crowd surfer.

"NO-NO-NO-NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" he shouts atop the mob of robots manhandling him to a room marked 'Parts/Services'.

"We had no idea you were friends with our prototypes!" happily coos Chica.

"O-Oh, they'll be s-so ha-appy to see you again a-a-a-after all this time!" Mangle says as she has Noah effortlessly lifted over her head.

One of Freddy's hands leaves from helping hoist up Noah to instead open the service room. No electricity is wasted on it so it's just an empty void that the new mascots waste no time tossing Noah into.

"We don't want to make your reunion awkward or take up too much space so we'll stay out here while you five catch up!" Freddy explains with a smile and her eyes closed before shutting the door, flushing everything out with blackness.

"NO NO NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEY'RE CRAZY!" Noah screams as he bangs on the door that just won't budge.

He tries at the door for a little while longer before giving up and facing his fears. He flicks on his flashlight and turns around. The walls are scorched with grime and wires dangerously bleed from the cracks in the tiled ceiling, reaching all the way down to the Parts/Service room's four inactive residents. Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate. The originals. They...haven't aged well. They all look like decayed zombies, their once colorful husks now ashen and eaten away for scrap metal. Freddy doesn't have it that bad and Foxy, whose always been a decommissioned junkpile, doesn't look much different. But as for the others...

Chica's hands are just two tails of wires spilling out of her wrists and her endoskeleton jaw is on full display since the bottom half of her beak is completely dislocated and lazily hanging all the way down to her bib, still wrinkly and crusty with Noah's cum. And Bonnie's got it even worse. Her left arm is missing, now just a bunch of cords streaming from the socket, and her face is gutted, leaving only a purple, bunny ear'd hood drawn over her steel skull, casting a shadow on it so it's just an empty nothing. As if robotic furries weren't bizarre enough, now they're zombified; rotten corpses of their former selves.

But at least they're in such shambles that they could never possibly activate ever again...right?

Noah continues uselessly tugging at the door, but it locked from the outside, so he's trapped in here with-

"N-N-N-No-N-No-ah?"

Noah freezes like a deer in headlights. It's dead silent and he's dead still, so much so that the next couple seconds could be mistaken for a buffering video.

"N-No-N-No-ah? I-I-Is that y-y-you?" the familiar voice of the original Freddy Fazbear weakly asks, sounding like she's talking through an industrial fan.

Noah turns around and the whole quartet of ex-children's entertainers, by some miracle, still have enough juice in them to hold their heads up together and stare at a familiar face.

"Uh, yep, it's me, girls," Noah awkwardly greets, uncomfortable with so much spotlight on him. "Good to see you ag-OOF!"

A colorful blur tackles Noah to the floor and almost literally kills him under over 700 pounds of solid metal. All four animatronics are collectively squeezing on him in a big group hug on the floor.

"W-E-WE MI-MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" they all squeal as they cling onto the only human in the building, filling the screen with brown, purple, yellow, and red.