The Executioner

And exactly 30 seconds later, just as promised, a cheery whistling can be heard echoing throughout the padded cell of The Red Room. It gets closer and closer, louder and louder, until finally the livestream's operator steps into the spotlight to address you and her vast turnout of sick creeps. She's kept anonymous by a blank hockey mask, and she's otherwise dressed in black and white medical scrubs, though it's hard to tell since she's so damn stained in the blood of her past victims that her attire might as well be dyed red.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to tonight's show!" her dramatic voice booms with showman-like glee. "I'm The Red Room's humble host, The Executioner, and this week we have a very special guest. He's running a bit late, unfortunately; the little brat had a whole firewall of proxies my lovely assistant took a while to penetrate, but I just knew from the second I found out about his hobby that I had to have him on the show! You see, he's a geek who has nothing better to do than to browse all sorts of rundown dumps with his camera. So he'll be delighted to learn that he gets to explore my infamous Red Room all he wants! And he might be a little less thrilled to hear that you and I will get to explore his body all we want~..."

A commercial door opens off-screen. The Executioner's head cocks accordingly in the direction.

"Ah, speak of the Devils, there they are! Fashionably late, huh? Took the scenic route?"

"Отвали," The Kidnapper snarls in gravelly Russian as she enters the shot with a still unconscious Noah slung over her shoulder.

"Peachy as always, dear. You know what to do," she coldly commands as she goes off to fetch something.

The Kidnapper pries her victim from her clavicle, tears him out of his shirt, and locks his wrists and ankles in two strips of duct tape so he slackly drapes a couple inches from the padded floor by the lightbulb string-like cord. The Executioner returns, her appearance heralded by the wheeling of a medical cart loaded to the brim with all sorts of gnarly torture tools and bondage equipment. She rips the bag off his head just to blindfold him and pops a ball gag in his mouth, before handing her minion a fat wad of cash. The Russian goes to leave with her payment.

"What, not gonna stay and watch?" The Executioner asks a bit disappointed.

"Спаси меня видео."

"Your loss."

Right after the door closes, indicating The Kidnapper's departure, The Executioner slap Noah across the face, instantly snapping him awake. "Wakey wakey!"

"MHPH!" His head shoots up from its slump, darting around despite all directions being everything being solid black from his perspective. "Mh-Mhph mm mph?! Mmhph mm mhph mm mmmph?!" his muffled grogginess is instantly vaporized by a frenzied hysteria.

"Don't panic, dear! You might be a Red Room star but the chat seems like it's in a good mood tonight. Maybe they'll go easy on you. Hell, maybe even I'll go easy on you..."

"Mm mmph, mhn MHN MHN, MMPNH MMPH MMMN MMPH!!!"

Ignoring his noisy incoherent pleads, The Executioner turns to you and starts scanning the chat, letting her heavy chest hang from behind her wet shirt inches from the webcam. Her scarlet eyes sear through the monitor as they dart from side-to-side, reading the hundreds of messages as they flood in one by one, a torrent of requests and comments all sent by anonymous sickos.

"haxxer_man: Put that whip to good use.
guest34879: i wanna see him CUM
Duwang5: I bet that kid has one cute bubble butt...
Lewdimagery: aww hes so precious <3
guest957428 : TICKLE HIM!
JustNine: OwO, is that a feather on the cart?
D3m0nm4n: Wtf am I doing here, this isn't bathroom cams"