The Doll Maker

"What the heck is this?" Noah asks as he snatches the eerie trinket from up off his door knob. "A creepy doll head? I'm glad I'm not staying here long, with neighbors like these," he sighs as he tosses the head aside and enters his apartment, shutting the door behind him.

You notice two black figures standing far down the corridor behind Noah. Probably just two fellow residents. He returns to his desk, puts the camera back on the tripod, and takes a seat in front of his laptop.

"Back to it, I guess," Noah mumbles. He sinks one of his cheeks into his fist as he lazily browses the Shadow Web, until something hits him and he instantly brightens up to his chipper self. "Oh wait! I just remembered! That link I found on DarkBook! It must still be in my clip tray, let's see what it is!"

Noah pastes "http://2d64199b3ef6b7e8092209b870fef4d8.tsp" into the empty URL bar and presses enter. He hovers his cursor over the tab to see the name of the site.

"The Doll Maker...Hey, I remember that from last week! I wonder why it was moved to the Shadow Web. I guess it was too extreme for the Dark Web? Let's see!"

When the site finally does load, this time, it's not dead. No, it's very much alive. Just like everything on the Shadow Web, its color scheme is dark and gloomy, but here there's a girly twist to it. A little bit of pink accented with crayon fonts and supported by a sweet and simple music box tune in the background. At first it just seems like a wall of text, accompanied by a picture of a startlingly realistic mannequin taking the likeness of a young boy, not too different from Noah, as a matter of fact.

"You might've heard of me before. My work is quite infamous. I've made a name for myself in the trafficking industry, especially its Deep Web branch. They call me The Doll Maker. My life's work is fashioning toys for people to play with. But not out of wood, nor plastic, nor fabric. No, I only work with flesh. Human flesh. I picked it up as a hobby back when I still lived in Europe. The local brothel had an endless supply of clay to mold. Canvases to paint. Boys to transform. Transform into immobile, lightweight, irreversibly submissive sex dolls through surgery. Never would I have imagined how profitable my experiments would become. And what was once a fun pastime became a booming business that's still thriving to this very day. Would you like to purchase a Doll yourself? One's only 8,500 EUR, or 10,000 USD. Or maybe you'd prefer a sample first? Scroll down to the gallery below. I believe my work speaks for itself :)"

Noah's mouse wheel squeaks downwards and without warning the whole screen is nothing but a big giant blur. Whatever is in The Doll Maker's gallery, it's apparently so bad Noah had to censor every pixel of it in editing. His cheeks immediately puff and turn green at the sight and he slaps his palm over his lips. He's just barely able to swallow the vomit riding up his throat.

"OKAY. WOW. SCREW THAT, SCREW THIS, I'M DONE," Noah groans in pure disgust as he backs straight the hell out of that site for good.

However, there was one thing he missed that you were able to catch and skim before the window returned to the wiki. Below The Doll Maker's gallery was a quick "How-To" section.

"Now that you've seen my work, I'm sure you're wondering how I make these masterpieces. Usually an artist never tells, but I'll briefly brush over the process to give you an idea of how effectively I disable these boys. First I get one of my accomplices to find the proper model. I only work with males aged 16-21, preferably with little muscle mass and zero body hair. They are the perfect blank canvas, the perfect human template. Then they mark the model's door with a doll head so I can take it from there and deal with them myself. After restraining and taking them to my personal operating theater, I slit their voice boxes, because a quiet patient is a happy patient :). Then I sever the tendons in their wrists, ankles, elbows, and knees, then deaden their muscles with off-brand relaxants until their bodies are conditioned to be completely sluggish and impotent. The combination of the disconnected joints and ruined nervous system makes them immobile and helpless, but always lucid, feeling, and conscious, for the rest of their lives. But that's all the secrets of my surgery I'm willing to share. If you'd like to learn more, you'll just have to buy a Doll yourself..."