Foxy the Pirate

Rapid mechanical stomping can be heard in the corner of your right ear. Noah jerks the camera towards the cacophonous racket and a red, canine/humanoid shape is barreling right at him with freakish speed from among the assortment of party tables.

"Oh shoot, oh SHOOT OH SHOOT!!!" Noah keeps his show family friendly in his 180 degree turn away from the rabid mechanized animal.

He pushes his legs to the limit as he fires down the East Hall, the camcorder lens and ray of his flashlight tunelessly dancing from side to side in his wild sprint. He takes a sudden short-cut through the Office, and glances the camera back to see how close Foxy is. She's right on his heels, though the sharp turn into the Office almost sends her crashing into the end of the corridor, shaking her off by only a mere second or so. After breathlessly stumbling through another one of the Office's doorways, Noah emerges into where it all started; The West Hall. He crashes into the back door he came in from and gives it the heftiest push he can muster.

It's locked.

"Oh, NO, NO NO NO NO, PLEASE!!!" Noah begs as he distraughtly rattles the crash bar to no avail.

He turns around and all you see is red. The belligerent animatronic tackles Noah to the ground like a goddamn football player, and the tackle evolves to a straddle of the completely helpless boy. Foxy's broken, unhinged jaw, lined with dozens of jagged fangs, hangs inches from the camera as she slowly creeps in to make history with the Bite of '16.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Noah begs at the top of his lungs.

Foxy's rotten, nightmarish maw suddenly morphs into a surprised expression upon her cute and innocent face, ears drooped and LED eye wide.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she apologizes in a tomboyish and accentless, albeit still stuttery and robotic, voice. "Y-Y-Y-You're weirded out because I don't-don't-don't-because I don't have the pirate voice, right? Sorry, that's just a thing I do- That's just a thing I do for the kids! Would you-would you- Would you like me to do it? 'Yarghhh, give me-me-me give me ye booty 'for I make ye walk the p-plank!' That better?" she chirps as she returns to her real voice.

You can only imagine Noah's face right now.

"Hell-Hell-Hello? Earth to boy? Did you-did you- Did you hear me?"

"W-W-Why did you chase me down and attack me?!" Noah whimpers, with just as much as a stammer as the glitchy robot.

"Attack you? I was-I was- I was just trying to give you a hug! It's in my programming! L-L-L-Look, I'm...sorry, alright? I don't know my own-I don't know my own strength. I've never known..." she says aside, with a grim and pained tone in her voice like she's relieving an excruciating memory. "Oh, God, how d-d-d-d-did I not notice how terrified you are? I'm such an- I'm such an idiot..."

"...It's okay..." Noah can't help but satisfy her saddened puppy dog eye. 

"You forgive me?!" her ears shoot back up and her tail begins slapping each cheek of her rear in its wag, incidentally sweeping Noah's groin like a duster.

"Y-YEah..." Noah writhes and squirms underneath Foxy as she unknowingly stimulates his genitals.

"Oh, you're the- Oh, you're the best!" she celebrates as shuts her eye and starts happily tonguing Noah's neck, befitting her canine nature.

Noah chortles and titters like a happy boy playing with his dog as his clothed lap is combed by a bristly scut and his face is washed by Foxy's realistic tongue. She jolts a bit when Noah's disobedient penis jabs her right in the sensitive parts. She curiously looks at the two locked crotches before sliding her straddle down so her head hangs above his crotch.

"What-What-What-What's this bulging thing underneath your pants?" she asks with childlike innocence despite being over 30 years old.

"It's nothing! Leave it alone!" Noah sheepishly hisses.

Too invested by her curiosity to even hear him, she gently fixes her hook over Noah's waistband and pulls his bottom down to the center of his thighs, unearthing all the commotion.

"Oooo, I've never-never- I've never seen anything like this before!" Foxy excitedly chirps like a kid making a new discovery.

Foxy starts fervently licking at his cock with her fat wet tongue just as she did his face. The boy's knees instantly lock and he tries to yell "STOP!", but the pleasure that's already reached his throat muddies it so the pirate continues digging in against his will. His dick properly tenderized and lubricated by her artificial slobber, Foxy takes a seat in his lap so her big malleable buttcheeks of glossy scarlet devour the glistering appendage. She reaches her good hand around and uses it to maneuver and finger Noah's boner into her buttcrack with machine-like dexterity. She starts springing up and down like she's having too much fun on a mattress, and each of her movements make a mechanical squeaking noise rather than the slaps and squelches of getting fucked by someone organic.

Foxy's big bushy tail wags back and forth across Noah's bare belly (exposed thanks to his sweatshirt riding up his torso) like a windshield wiper, mercilessly tickling him by complete accident. He giggles like a lunatic and these strained laughs eclipse the typical shudders and moans in his voice as his brains are fucked out. Noah lets go of his camera so it sits under his neck, leaving his hands free to clutch each of her velvety sides as she rides him like a cowgirl. As if a waterballoon of white paint busted against the crushing tightness of the fox's rectum, cum splatters across Noah's stomach upon his quick climax, some of it pooling in his belly button. The second Foxy sees the puddle of white liquid staining her new friend's abdomen, she inverts her position so she can lick off his skin.

Noah grabs the fake tufts on her scalp and laughs his lungs raw as his belly is bathed with a moist, tickling sensation. It takes Foxy a whole minute to lap up the last of Noah's baby batter, but she gets there, leaving Noah's midriff sparkling with squeaky cleanliness as it jounces up and down with his heavy breathing. Foxy curls up in a ball at Noah's feet, closing her eye and returning to dormancy. Noah recuperates for the next couple moments, pulls himself up with the locked back door, and stuff his privates back in his pants. He watches Foxy peacefully slumber, likely with a warm smile at the adorable sight, before crouching down and running his fingers through her synthetic, silken pelt, petting her like the good dog she is.

"Alright," Noah recomposes himself for the camera. "Now let's check out that Back-Stage."