Nine-Tailed-Fox

Muffled but heavy footsteps come stomping down the hall from behind the wall Noah is pinned against. The metal door swoops open and five soldiers spill in one-by-one, dressed from head to toe in bulky navy and black combat armor and outfitted with all sorts of gnarly firearms. 173, and to a lesser extent Noah, are frozen in place as they're bathed in almost half a dozen taclights spewing from the barrels of all the trained rifles.

"Attention command," an operative barks into their shoulder radio, revealing her voice to be unmistakably female despite the weathered huskiness. "We've located and cornered SCP-173. Beginning recontainment protocol now." She hangs up. "Ready the cage!"

Two of the MTF agents behind her sling off their military backpacks and rummage around for several sticks of rebar, two red circular disks, and four small office chair wheels. As they assemble the compact cage around the paralyzed SCP-173, the remaining three soldiers surround Noah as he cowers on the floor.

"Who the hell are you?" one of them remarks as she scoops the camera up off the floor, curiously inspecting it and filling the screen with her ski-masked face and helmeted head.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! I just stumbled upon this messed up place through the subway!" Noah pleads as he cups his crotch.

"A...civilian? How the hell did a civilian manage to get in here? Whatever, we'll just check the security feed. Get this kid out of here," she commands one of her subordinates as she hands her the camera, "then administer light amnesiacs. Make sure to destroy this camera too..."

"Wait," her squadmate interrupts. "Can I see the two of you in private?"

She gets the three in a group huddle in the corner of the room, and the camera is left on a console countertop, allowing you, but not Noah or the other soldiers, to hear their quiet conversation.

"Do you girls see this kid?"

"...What about him?"

"I'm getting soaking wet just being in the same room with him..."

"Jesus..." she rolls her eyes in disgust.

"When's the last time any of us have gotten laid, with a job like this?"

"And just what the hell are you suggesting?"

"Seriously, tell me the last time you got off."

"..." Neither can answer.

"Exactly! We're gonna wipe his memory right after anyways, the cameras are down in this zone, and he's just a horny kid, he'll love it. It's a victimless crime!"

"But it's so unprofessional..."

"It'll take 3 minutes tops. C'mon now, we don't have much time."

"...Fine... fine, we'll fuck the kid, get it over with, and wipe him. In and out."

They return to the center of attention, where by now the rest of Nine-Tailed-Fox has 173 fully encaged and ready for transferral.

"Dismissed, ladies," the squad leader shoos out the few scrupulous troops. "We'll take it from here."

The two extra soldiers wheel the imprisoned statue away, leaving behind only a trio of armed-to-the-teeth thots and Noah. A couple of the MTFs unbuckle their belts, kick off their boots, and let their navy cargo pants slip off their brawny, tanned legs.

"Whoa!" Noah exclaims, face going red as two strapping women undress without warning right before his eyes. "M-Ma'ams, I-I-!"

Noah is shoved onto the top of a terminal and the two bottomless soldiers crawl up onto him as they spread him out and pop some squats over him. The first one, dipping her crotch down in his face, shuts Noah's confused cries up by shoving her vulva in his mouth. The second, hunkered down below his midriff, envelopes his dick as it still hangs out his pants with her sopping bottom lips. The final soldier pops her helmet off and peels away her balaclava, revealing a pair of curled lips she licks in perversion before getting on her kneepads and spreading the second MTF's asscheeks wide open as they gently ride Noah so she can invade her crack with her tongue.

Meanwhile, the first soldier cradles the boy's head with both her hands and her thighs as she forces him to eat her out, completely careless that she's smothering the poor kid with her pussy in the progress. The second Nine-Tailed-Fox grunt is having the time of her life, getting her vagina stuffed with dick and her ass stuffed with tongue side by side. The third soldier plunges a hand down into the waistband of her pants and churns her clitoris as she rims her sister-in-arms. All three perverts engage in a beautiful chorus of quivering moans and euphoric gasps, and by some miracle, four orgasms go off at once with nigh-flawless timing.

One nearly drowns Noah, another wettens the crotch of a certain pair of indigo combat pants, and the last two mix together in the second soldier's womb. The three women's faces scorch crimson with guilt and embarrassment as the arousal washes away and they realize they just gangraped a teenage boy whilst on duty. They quickly and awkwardly scramble their clothes back on to censor their red hot sweating bodies, leaving Noah to writhe atop the console dashboard in a puddle of four separate cumshots, gasping for air after just have been waterboarded by vaginal discharge.

"I can't believe you talked me into that..." a troop bitterly mumbles as she ties her boots.

"Let's just wipe the kid's memory and go, okay?"

One of the agents fishes a drippy syringe out from her utility belt and flicks it dry.

"Er, sorry about...all of this, kid..." she bashfully apologizes to Noah as she readies to inject him.

"W-What's that needle for?" Noah asks, completely out of it after having been fucked 3 times by 5 separate women in less than 20 minutes.

"Almost forgot the camera," another soldier remembers as she draws her sidearm and aims it right at you.

Right before the whole Creepy Explorations series is ruined by Noah getting his memory wiped and his camera getting destroyed, the operatives are nearly shook off their feet from the entire facility trembling like an earthquake by a beastly roar that sounds a mere few rooms away...