Bonnie the Bunny and Chica the Chicken

The video skips ahead a couple seconds. It seems as if Noah has teleported from the foot of the West Hall all the way to the Show-Stage. About time he started editing... He climbs up onto the huge wooden podium and steps over all the dead stereos to get to another door labeled "Employees Only". He gives the knob a creaky twist and the light from his torch spills into the darkness of what lies beyond: The Back-Stage. A small and cramp storage room with the walls lined with shelves, each ledge packed to the brim with...heads. Hollow plastic helmets taking the cartoonish likeness of the characters from the posters.

Noah makes sure to get a long scan of the many empty animal masks staring down onto him like an ominous jury. In the corner is a slump metal skeleton that looks like a skinless Terminator. He takes a glance to his left and in the center of it all is a workbench that looks more akin to an operating table than anything else thanks to the two more deactivated animatronics strewn out atop it. The camcorder swoops down the table and captures all six feet of the sleeping, towering robots, one encased in purple phony fur and the other in yellow. Bonnie and Chica, two thirds of the Fazbear Gang.

"I wonder where Freddy is," Noah contemplates as he looks over the two mechanized furries like it's some kind of autopsy.

Noah's flashlight starts flickering.

"Ah crap, let me check the batteries," Noah mutters as he sets his camcorder down on the ground.

From this angle of the table, you notice a red electric guitar leaned up against one of its legs, and right by it a purple hand hanging off the countertop. The hand begins subtly sliding across the edge towards the guitar, before its four bulky yet still dexterous fingers wrap around the upper neck of the instrument. Noah, who doesn't notice this, steps into the shot and happens to cover up what happens next, scrambling the camera back up off the ground.

"Alright, sorry about that," he apologizes as he fits the camera back into its normal set-up and turns around.

A crimson shape of solid wood almost comes crashing down onto his scalp like an axe onto a log.

"WHOA!!!" he shrieks as he dives out the way and to the ground just in time.

The loud, discordant strum of a guitar getting smashed in half against the hard checkered floor bellows throughout the Back-Stage, along with the sound of the bark splitting. His attacker, a coldly furious-looking Bonnie back from the dead, let's the splinters of her bass crumble through her fingers as she stares Noah down with a demonic glare. She begins a methodical stride to approach him, the ground nearly rumbling with the stomps of her heavy robot feet. Noah begins crawling backwards as he whimpers in fear, but stops dead in his tracks when he seems to hit a wall. He peers the camera up and gets an upside down close-up of Chica looming over him like a malignant, banana-colored skyscraper. She reaches out with both her hands and wrestles Noah down, pinning his shoulders to the ground and leaving him easy pickings for Bonnie. He tries kicking the metal beast as it gets on its knees and sandwiches him between purple and yellow, but it grabs his ankles with two powerful squeezes as to render him completely defenseless.

"What-What-What do you w-w-want?" Bonnie's faulty voice-box growls.

"I-I was just exploring, I swear! Please don't hurt me!"

"O-O-O-Oh...you're just a- You're just a kid," the rabbit recognizes as her optical sensors dilate and her voice becomes softer, softer than even Foxy's. You can just imagine her red-tinted robo-vision scanning Noah like a Terminator. "We-We-We love kids! We're so-so-so sorry, we thought you were a- we thought you were a grown-up!"

"It's alright..." Noah is used to being nearly killed and manhandled at this point.

"Let us prop-prop-properly introduce ourselves," the one behind him says, sounding a bit more girly than her lavender counterpart. "I'm C-C-C-Chica the Chicken, the Fazbear Gang's backup singer!"

"And I'm Bonnie the B-B-Bunny, the Fazbear Gang's bassist! Well, not-n-not anymore," she murmurs as she eyes the remains of her guitar.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Ah, so our- Ah, so our reputations precede us even after-after-after all these years!" Chica's programming stumbles over its own words. "And w-w-what's your name, little one?"

"Noah... Why do you hate grown-ups?"

"Well, n-n-nice to meet you, Noah!" Bonnie squees. "And grown-ups might've-might've-might've- Grown-ups might've made us but they also ki-ki-ki-killed us. The last thing we saw-saw-saw before we were shut off for good was a grown-up pulling the plug on us...for n-n-NOTHING..."

"I'm sorry." God, Noah's such a softie. He's the kinda guy that cries over every sad story in the news.

"Oh, you have- Oh, you have nothing be sorry for, dear," assures Chica. "We're the ones that should be sorry-sorry-sorry, for treating you like this! Here, why don't-why don't-why don't we make it up to you?"

"No no, that's not necess-"

His futile protests are interrupted by the bunny tearing a giant hole in his sweatpants with her bare hands, cracking his bottom open like a fortune cookie.

"Aw MAN, I JUST GOT THOSE!" Noah mourns his ruined trousers as Bonnie spreads his legs and drools over his vapid penis.

She picks up the two purple jiggly jugs hanging from her chest and plops them down onto the naked window in Noah's lap like a heavy load, making his entire body uselessly jolt against Chica restraining him. Her swollen robotic bust has to be at least 80 pounds alone. She wrangles it by digging her eight plastic finger-tips into the sides, then sandwiches Noah's member amidst her two breasts. The fleshy digit between his legs gets completely lost in the waterbed of Bonnie's upper torso, and she begins working the pair of hooters up and down against his ever-strengthening shaft. She bares her cute buck teeth in a satisfied little smirk and her scut wags behind her as she gleefully smothers Noah's pulsating hard-on with a titjob. Paizuri so strong that it makes him crane his head back from the fiery pleasure, which returns him to the upside down view of Chica, this time with a perverted smile carved into her orange beak. She dips down a bit so the underboobs of her bib droop down right into Noah's face, which pushes the camera out of the way and sends it rolling off onto the floor so it can get a third-person angle of the threesome.

A dark yellow nipple falls onto Noah's lips and he gives it an apprehensive look before reluctantly swallowing it, sucking on the avian furry's bosom as Bonnie rakes hers up and down his erection. Now that his hands are free of the camera, he can seize the bottoms of Chica's breasts whilst sucking on one of their butterscotch-colored areolas and lift them up out of his face a bit so he can breathe. Chica's eyes roll into the back of her endoskeleton as a kid vehemently breastfeeds from the left side of her chest. Noah's careworn cries get louder and louder despite being muffled by the chicken's jugs and Bonnie manages to wring a cumshot out his cock so a meter-long stream of semen is pancaked by the "LET'S EAT!!!" bib as it sways over Noah's face.

"There!" Chica chirps as she backs out and gives Noah some space. "M-M-Much better now, right?"

"Right..." Noah rolls his eyes as he catches his breath. "Wait," he shoots up from his pouty self when he picks an earlier thought back up. "Weren't there three of you?"

"Hm? Oh, you mean F-F-F-Freddy!" realizes Bonnie. "Oh, geez, she was irritable after every- after every nap! Can't imagine how big of a mornin-mornin- morning grumpy bear she'd be if she woke up after a 23 year shutdown!" 

"Le-Let's find out!" Chica proposes.