Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie and Chica hop up off of Noah as they scramble off camera with an objective set in their programming. Noah gives his torn sweatpants one last agonized glance before reaching towards the camcorder and fitting it back into his hands. He films the two animatronics as they dress the naked endoskeleton in the corner in a big bulky brown suit. 

"Uhhh," Noah nervously vocalizes, not foreseeing this as a very good idea.

Around a hundred different parts strewn about the Back-Stage to turn a scary sack of metal bones into an adorable and provocative children's entertainer, glossy chocolate shelling around her fingers, hands, arms, legs, torso, waist, feet, joints, and finally a helmet that masks her cold, menacing robot skull with a warm and inviting headshot of a cartoon character.

"F-F-Fredddyyyy!" Bonnie tries to awake in a hypnotizing voice while waving her palm in front of her dormant bandmate's face like she's doing a Jedi mind trick on her.

Freddy blinks as her flare to life and her Terminator-vision begins scanning her surroundings after a 23 year long coma. Bonnie is sitting in front of her on her knees, with a peachy expression on her permanently puckered face over the awakening of her old friend. Chica is standing parallel to Bonnie like always, too busy wringing cum out of her bib to celebrate. And finally, there's an unfamiliar kid seated up against the wall in the back, recording her with a cheap camcorder. Target spotted. Fazbear's white eyes begin glowing with orange, like a Jack-o'lantern, whilst the whimsical jingles of an old, dying music box built into her skull begins wheezing out the orifices in her head to the tune of The Toreador Song.

Noah cautiously rises to his feet once it gets more and more apparent that Freddy might not be as friendly as her fellow musicians. As if she wasn't creepy enough, a baritone, alluring belly laugh starts stuttering out from her throat as she too begins creakily and stiltedly evolving to a stand, her eyes never once detaching from Noah's. She starts menacingly stomping towards the camera, getting faster and faster with every time the remains of her dilapidated establishment quake from her heavy movement. Her eyes are like a couple of flickering flashlights shining onto Noah as he hurriedly makes his way out the door.

"Awww, she-she already likes you!" you can hear Chica's voice twitter in the background as Noah runs for his life through the Show-Stage.

He seeks refuge under one of the three lineups of dinner tables, hiding beneath the cloak of a plastic table cloth. Noah peeks his camera out the cover to show a glimpse of his blackened, sunken surroundings. The stool legs Noah hides behind seem like jail cell bars, and on the other side of them are the hazel feet of Freddy Fazbear tromping down the aisle in her hunt for her first "customer" in over two decades.

"Come-come out little-little bo-boy!" Freddy entices in her sultry voice, ruined by her electronic speech impediment as it bellows throughout the endless-seeming void of the Dining Area. "I-I d-don't wanna h-hurt you, I-I just wanna- I just wanna play! I-Is it your b-bi-birthday?"

She swoops past Noah in his glimpse from out under the table and nearly catches him with her spotlight-like eyes, but he manages to yank himself back into his hiding place just in time.

"Don't-n't make me call my friend to come he-elp me..." she intimidates as her voice further deepens and her lights go out, sinking her eyes in blackness so only their glints can be seen.

"Her friend?" Noah whispers.

The footage starts getting corrupted, swirled into a little bit of static as a deep robotic gurgling is heard. The corruption seems to have affected the camera at the time too, as Noah notices it and slaps his video recorder a bit to make it cut it out. White text flashes up onto the screen for a split second. You go back a couple times to pause it at just the right moment, and eventually you're successful.

"IT'S ME"

You unpause the video just as something is heard slapping down onto Noah's ankle from behind. He twists around at lightning speed and a big yellow robot hand is squeezing his leg.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Noah fills the Dining Area with his bloodcurdling scream as he's dragged out from underneath the table.

Noah's back is slid across the floor into the center of the aisle. He's cowering in the shadow of...Freddy...but not quite. It looks just like Freddy, but instead of a brown hide she's solid yellow outside of the still inky accessories. Most creepily of all, though, is how...empty she is. No endoskeleton, no structure. Just a limp and zombie-like phantom with two black gaping holes for sockets and barely noticeable white pin-pricks for eyes.

Golden Freddy: Freddy's shadow.

She plunges both her fists down into Noah's chest, yanking him up to his feet by his collar. It shakes him up so much that he loses his grip on the camera and it comes plummeting down onto a tabletop, giving you a widescreen shot of the ensuing gangbang. Golden Freddy violently jerks Noah even closer, their noses almost touching...for a kiss. Holding two balls of his sweatshirt right up to her neck, she swallows the bottom half of his face with her snout, forcefully frenching him through a big wet kiss. After she's had her fill, the flaxen wraith shoves Noah backwards and he collides into Freddy's brick-wall-like anterior so he's again sandwiched by a couple of horny automatons twice as big as him. Both Freddys get on their knees and hook all sixteen of their sturdy fingers onto Noah's waistband, working together to drop his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Golden Freddy frames Noah's penis with her hands in a camera gesture. She consumes everything in the makeshift window with her mouth, already lubricated by the swapping of her and Noah's saliva. At the exact same time, Freddy digs her fingertips into Noah's buttcrack and spreads it wide before digging in like the animal she's supposed to be.

He might be getting used to fellatio but he's never felt anilingius before, so Noah howls in a cold shock as Freddy's silky snout burrows in between his asscheeks. His waist instinctively cocks forward in recoil, which only succeeds in helping Golden Freddy go balls deep on him. Just to hold himself up, Noah clings onto the yellow spirit's temples, right below her two cute little bear ears and top-hat, and locks his quivering knees as a blowjob cripples him from the front and a rimjob from the back. Now he's completely swamped in a nirvana he can't handle. He hangs his head back as far as it can go and surely fills Golden Freddy's once-hollow suit to the brim with the biggest and last (on-screen) cumshot of the night. The two furries detach their muzzles from Noah's waist, freeing him of his only support so he comes collapsing towards the camera, onto the stool it sits over. He scrambles himself together for his audience as Freddy and her golden counterpart ominously approach him, starving for seconds.

"Alright, guys," he pants as the two anthropomorphic grizzlies slowly step out of the background and into the foreground. "I already explored the whole place, I think it's time to stop recording before things get out of hand...See you..."

Noah reaches around behind you and the video ends at 23 minutes and 11 seconds.