Site-19

"The SCP Foundation...never heard of it...Not that I'm a subway company expert or anything. Let me look it up real quick."

Noah films himself Google'ing the mysterious organization only to get an error webpage.

"Oh right, there's probably no service down here. Guess the only way is forward..." he says, timidity more transparent than usual.

He continues down the lightless, claustrophobic corridors, sneakers squeaking with every step on the hard tile floor, until he gasps, stops dead in his tracks, and goes as silent as a church mouse. There's a motionless, soundless pause, almost like the video froze.

"Do you hear that?" he whispers.

The camera's mediocre sound quality aren't as potent as Noah's own ears, so he has to move a couple paces forward until the microphone finally picks up what he's hearing. There's a very faint alarm in the distance, just barely heard through the outskirts of the hallways.

"It sounds like a siren...that's the last thing I'd expect to hear down here. I think I might've found something I wasn't supposed to..."

Noah's slow, sight-seeing stroll escalates to a power walk, as if he's been caught by the call of the alarm and reeled in like a fish. Finally, doors start appearing alongside the subsidiary piping you've been seeing. At first mere supply closets, nothing to make a whole video on, but at last Noah hits the jackpot in the form of a messy office. The ray of his light washes up upon the desk, chairs, and filing cabinets, some tipped over, like the waves of the ocean upon a beach. One of the drawers in a cabinet is torn wide open to reveal it packed with hefty yellow envelopes. After pocketing his phone, Noah's hand crawls back into view to pluck a file out from the array and brandish its bold red "CLASSIFIED" stamp. You can barely hear a gulp come from behind the camera as Noah flips the envelope open to bask in all the white documents it contains. Noah vocally skims the top secret files one by one under his breath as the siren still slightly rages in the background.

"This containment facility is codenamed Site-19, under the public front of a shut down metro station..."

He flips to the next page. A block of text is accompanied by a picture of a shapely shadow that looks to be an excerpt from grainy CCTV footage.

"SCP-106, nicknamed by personnel as 'The Old Woman', is an...aggressive humanoid entity covered in a corrosive dark goo that allows it to...phase through walls...said by the head of its research team Doctor...something," he substitutes the censored name, struck out by a black marker, "to have the mind of a cunning, sadistic...sexual predator?!"

He retreats a couple pages forward. This document has a picture of similar quality, illustrating a concrete female mannequin that looks to be locked up in some sort of holding cell, like a prisoner.

"SCP-173, nicknamed by personnel as 'The Sculpture' is a statue that appears to be animate and possibly...sapient? It responds to humans with deadly aggression...What the heck are these files talking about?!"

He wildly thumbs through the stack of papers in a desperate attempt to find something to make sense of.

"SCP-049, The Plague Doctor, SCP-096, The Shy Girl, SCP-682, The...Hard-To-Destroy Reptile?! This has to be some kind of joke..."

Noah's rummaging around in the Area 51 stand-in is interrupted by a bubbling, visceral gurgle heard out the right side of your headphones. The camera turns to the unearthly sound, coming from a massive black stain in the wall that certainly wasn't there before. What looks to be the pellucid silhouette of a voluptuous woman, just like the one from the documents, gorily peels itself from the grimy plaster, plopping to the floor and sticking the wet-sounding landing. This is all caught by a camera so dead-still it could be mistaken for being tripod-mounted, but as it turns out, the cameraman is just that frozen in his shoes with an ice cold terror as some Lovecraftian abomination manifests before his very eyes. Noah finally moves, but it's a mere step back, which gets caught on one of the collapsed filing cabinets so both him and the camera come tumbling to the ground. The camcorder slides across the floor, lands in the doorway, and happens to catch a wide shot of Noah on his back cowering in the shadow of SCP-106, smiling from ear to ear in a toothy and twisted grin. You finally get to see the face of Noah's horror. His eyes and mouth are as wide as can be, and sweat drains from his pores. Shaking out of his fearful paralysis, he rolls over onto his side and tries bolting for the door, but 106 catches him by his ankle and rips him back down. His hand crashes down onto the camera.

"OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Noah blows out the mic with his screams for mercy. "NO NO NO!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

106's choke around his foot excretes the goo that covers her from head to toe, engulfing his right sneaker with black. Then the watery growth starts moving up his pantleg, slowly swallowing him like darkness itself as he shrieks and blubbers in overwhelming terror. It engulfs his legs, then his torso, then his head to muffle his cries, before finally snaking up his outstretched arms and around the camera as he desperately clings on it with nothing else left. Everything is ingested by black, leaving only the red "REC" icon and white border overlay against the void.

The last noise the camera picks up is a deep yet feminine, throaty giggle, surely gurgling out the inhuman throat of SCP-106.