The Toy Animatronics

Chica and Bonnie's eyes light up too and the three of them begin marching off the stage, this time less like stiff robots and more like actual humans thanks to their polished articulation.

"Wait! Wait, you guys don't recognize me?!!" Noah begs as he begins backing up. "It's me, Noah!"

The new and improved Fazbear Gang act like they don't even hear them, only getting faster and faster in their methodical pursuit. Noah twists around and starts running away, which inclines his stalkers to break out in a sprint too to keep up. Three sets of heavy but lightning fast footsteps are heard stomping behind Noah as he wildly zigzags through the Game Area. He vaults over birthday present piles, slides under dining tables, and snakes through the carousel like he's trying to complete some fucked up obstacle course. He glances behind him and the trio of anthro animals are only a couple seconds slower, and that's including his headstart. Noah spots the entrance and makes a break for it, but trips on some decorations and tumbles to the ground in a painful fall. He manages to recover quickly, but now the new animatronics are right on his heels, so he scrambles into the nearest place to seek refuge: a party room called Kid's Cove.

He slams the door shut behind him and plops the camera down on a dining table so both his hands are free to drag it in front of the door to barricade with. The deed is done, at the cost of Noah spending every last ounce of strength, just as the door handle starts churning. The Fazbear Gang try kicking it down with their tremendous strength and it becomes apparent that Noah has only bought himself a few more seconds. He re-equips his camera and darts his head around the room for an escape. It seems at first that he's cornered himself, but he notices an open air-vent nestled in the top right corner of the room, though he's far too short to reach it. He drags a stool across the room and uses to it to boost himself up to his one chance at saving his life. By the paper-dolls wreathed across the ceiling, Noah peeks his head into the dark rectangular little tunnel of metal.

There's an animatronic in it.

"H-H-Hello!"

Noah screams and fumbles straight off the stool so he falls flat on his ass right as the Fazbear Gang bust through the barricade and swarm into Kid's Cove. The vent lurker slinks out and down onto the floor with cat-like grace, revealing herself to be Foxy's successor. She's completely dropped the pirate motif and is a feminine white and pink instead of a fiery and tomboyish red, with rosy nail polish slathered on the tips of her toes and fingers. She's even more tattered than the original though, as one of her eyes is lightless and dead and some big spots in her suit are tattered and unfinished to show off the cold endoskeleton beneath. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica come for Noah, flipping another table aside in their threatening march forwards, but Foxy leaps in between them like she's taking a bullet, giving you a nice shot of her taut bubble butt as a bushy tail hangs over it.

"S-S-STOP!" she calls off with that old familiar stutter.

"Stand aside, Mangle," coldly demands Bonnie with a thunderous reverb in her voice. Sounds weird to hear her without the distortion.

"This boy is an intruder and our prime directive at night is to defend the establishment," Freddy reads off from her programming. Hell, it sounds even weirder hearing her talk so glacial and sharp, the polar opposite of her child-friendly and bubbly forerunner.

"H-He might be an intr- an intruder but he's not-ot hurting anyone!" defends 'Mangle'. "There's no se-sense in treating him like he's some kind of- like he's some kind of bad guy if he hasn't even d-d-d-done anything wrong! L-L-Look at him! Look how sc-sc-scared you've gotten the poor boy!" she barks as she points at what's behind the camera, likely a shivering and scared-out-of-his-mind Noah cowering in the corner.

The Fazbear Gang drop their professional personas to look at one another with eyes full of shame. "You're right, Mangle," Chica sighs.

"Yeah, you're right Mangle, we overreacted," Bonnie agrees.

"It's just...this place is opening tomorrow and we wanna make sure everything goes perfectly," Freddy explains. "All we wanted to do was what we were supposed to do, to impress our creators...so they wouldn't..." She abandons that thought and steps past Mangle so she can address Noah personally. "Could you ever forgive us, ...?"

"...Noah."

"Noah!" she lets out a small giggle. "The first little boy we've had at our establishment, so excited to see us that he broke in before we even open! Let's make a good first impression, girls, start off with a bang. Let's make this the best night of his life."

The other three robots begin menacingly giggling along with their alpha. She snatches Noah up off the floor by his collar and tosses him back onto the stool with her Herculean strength. Before he can even get a word out, his pants and briefs are already around his ankles and there's four furry girls swooning over him on their knees between his naked legs.

"What's the matter, Noah?" Bonnie asks as she begins nibbling on his flaccid cock like it's a carrot. "Do we not excite you enough?"

"W-We'll see about that..." Mangle hisses with a wicked smirk in her salmon muzzle.

Noah cringes and jerks in his seat as his shaft enlarges against his will. Soon, the thing is big enough for the whole gang to play with. Bonnie continues sucking on the side of Noah's shaft, while Chica's eyes go a sunken black and takes off her beak so she can peck at the other side. Mangle dips down and gobbles up Noah's whole scrotum with her snout whilst Freddy gets left with the final serving: his tip. Her cute black nose rests atop the flexed pink gland of sensitive flesh as her puckered lips gingerly smooch its crown before gulping the whole thing.

Noah wails in bliss as his dick is treated like royalty by four girls, attacked by four different pleasures from all sides all at once. A quartet of beautiful faces glowing with happiness fill the screen, in a circle around one little thing that brings them all together: Noah's boner. Like a busted fire hydrant, cum comes spewing up into the air only to rain back down onto all of them. Enough semen for four entire facials. Noah's entire body goes dead limp with exhaustion. The Fazbear Gang and Mangle all celebrate by unintentionally patronizing Noah with "Yaaay!"'s and clapping as congratulations for managing to douse them all with a single cumshot.

"That was- That was so fun!" Mangle gushes as her friends wipe the cum off their faces and pop it into their mouths. "Le-et's do it again!"

"NO!" Noah firmly objects as he scrambles his pants back on and locks his legs in defense. "I mean...no, thanks. I'm tired."

"Awwww!" the girls all express their disappointment in unison.

"But I've been meaning to ask. How come you guys don't recognize me? Did they wipe your memories or something when they were rebuilding you?"

"I don't understand," Chica says.

"We've all met before! At the old pizzeria!"

"Oh!" realizes Freddy. "No, no, that wasn't us. We were made from the ground up, by state-of-the-art technology! The only reason we still keep those old-timers around is for spare parts!"

"Wait, you mean...The original Fazbear Gang is still here?"