SCP-106

Noah and the camera being cocooned with sludge have only transported the two to a place most certainly not of our world. Far, far from our world, in fact. A room where every texture is just a blackened rust that seems to have suffered centuries of excessive weathering and dilapidation. A place that looks like it shouldn't even be standing, that it should've crumbled away to dust centuries ago. Noah stirs around and acts as if he's just awoken from a long slumber; checking if everything's still in-tact after the black slime bath, rubbing his eyes, and absorbing in his nightmarish new surroundings with an uneasy awe. He's atop some type of coffin, an elevated rectangle of solid stone. It's probably the only remotely clean thing for miles. Before he's able to leave his "bed" to explore this Pocket Dimension, 106 appears out of no where, straddling him and pinching his chin with a choke-like hold so he can't even scream from the shock of the jumpscare.

The gesture is almost...playful and romantic, in the most twisted and bastardized sense possible. Now that she's up close and personal, you're treated to an in-your-face view of this ungodly thing. She's dressed in nothing but a featureless biker vest that nearly blends into her dark skin. Otherwise she's buck naked, which exposes much of her...mature body. Not elderly as her nickname implies, just perfectly developed muscles and...assets dangling right above Noah's face, out the window of her vest. With his head firmly in her grasp, The Old Woman drags her tongue all the way across his face, leaving a trail of dirty-colored saliva behind. She sniffs his shaggy mane of black hair like the creepy eldritch sexual predator she is and whispers in a distorted voice:

"YoUr HaIr SmElLs So NiCe..."

She moves her hand down to her crotch as if she's about to start pleasuring herself, but instead nips the zipper on Noah's jeans and begins prying them downwards with a drawn-out, gut-whisking rip. Her fingers crawl into his waistband, burrowing deep beneath his briefs before yanking the bottom half of his clothes straight to his knees, exposing much of his pale legs as they glisten with heavy sweat. The goo girl's inky thighs move forward and tighten to imprison everything below his belly button, and naturally, their two exposed genitalia lock from the sexual position. A flabby slit that's hard to distinguish from her shadowy crotch swallows Noah's tiny, completely flaccid penis, though it can still be clearly seen through her slimy, translucent skin. She pins his wrists to the tomb he lies upon before working her hips up and down, wetly slapping her black bubble butt against his thighs and plunging his evergrowing cock in and out of her. You get to see every last grisly detail of each cervical thrust thanks to the X-ray view provided by her limpid flesh.

Noah's head jerks back and he lets a whimpery moan escape his windpipe, most certainly confused out of his mind from the conflicting sensations. A wanting animal, 106 starts panting the deeper and deeper she gets into Noah's rape thanks to the swelling of his erection as more blood cells fearfully flood to his crotch. The camera begins to rhythmically tremble and shake with the fierce pounding The Old Woman is unleashing upon Noah's brittle body. He tries to form words, probably pleas for her to stop, but the bizarre tingles torturing his groin have effectively muted the poor boy, and just when things couldn't get anymore intense, his eyes clench shut and he grinds the back of his head into his bed as his pleasure reaches its apex. The camera slips from his sweaty grasp and clatters to the floor, so all you can see is the ashy ceiling and the side of the coffin as Noah's immodest orgasm echoes for miles.

"OOOOOooHHHHH GOOOooOOD!!!~"

What follows is labored breathing and a soupy white oozing down the casket's rock wall. Wet shifting can be heard, probably 106 dismounting from Noah so he can weakly slope off his tomb and roll onto the camera with a thud. You're treated to a lavish closeup of his pores as they bleed sweat for a couple seconds before he rises to his hands and knees to give you some breathing room. Wet hair dangles from his scalp and the two strings on his hoodie sway right above you in 3D, before the ashen grime of the ceiling morphs into squeaky clean concrete. Noah grabs the camcorder with one hand and tries pulling himself up with the tomb with the other, when it abruptly morphs into some sort of security console. The gurgling drone of the Pocket Dimension is replaced by a familiar alarm and it becomes apparent that SCP-106 has graciously returned Noah to Site-19, albeit a completely different part of it.

"Guys..." he shakily addresses, remaining a complete mess whose just now noticed that his pants are still around his legs. "I don't know...what the heck just happened..." he pants as he yanks his trousers back to his waist and dumps black goop out his ears and shoes like he just got out of the pool. "But..."

...

"...I think I just lost my virginity..."