My life will change (part 2)

Y/p : Today im starting a new life. I decide to change myself. BE A BAD GIRL. I went to a mall and bought a lot of hot and sexy clothes. After that i went to a caffe. As i walk inside it i saw -Jackson and that bish.- i got angry as i saw them together but then i remember that im a bad girl now. I walked in my seat and drank a caffe. I noticeed that Jackson was looking at me with that ' oh is that her?' look. I just smirked and didn't look back at them. Now you can come to me but i won't let you play with my heart again you bastard.

They walked out of the caffe and i walked out of the caffe too.
As i was walking i heard footsteps behind me. I didn't care to much and just walked. The footsteps started coming faster behind me. I turned back and saw a drunk man. I just said " why the fuck are you coming behind me?" He came toward me while smirking. I pushed him hard as he fell on the floor and i turned back to walk home but he caught me hard by my wrist. I started to get a little bit scared. He was about to kiss my neck but then a voice interrupted him.

?/p: I was walking home as i saw a guy flirting with a girl. I walked behind him and said "don't touch her you m***** f**** go away from her "i saw the girl and she was about to cry.
I pushed and kicked the drunk man hard. He punched me too. I said to the girl " run away !" She didn't move. I shouted "i said run away from here". But she still didn't move.

Y/p: i saw them punching each-other. That guy said "run away" i don't know i can't leave him like this so i didn't move. He was watching me while punching that guy who flirted with me and this time he shouted on me " i said run away from here! " but still i can't leave him like this. He gave that stranger one last punch and caught me by my hand and ran. As i touched his hand my heart started beating really fast. I was looking in his face. We went to the park while running. We stopped a bit and caught our breath. He was looking at me and he said " why didn't you ran when i said to ran away from there" i was admiring his face as i didn't heard what did he said. He shake his hand in front of my face. I came back to reality. "O-oh .. Did you say something? " he said " were you here?? I stayed silent. He said "nevermind don't walk alone cuz is dangerous for a girl to walk alone in this time." I just gave him a 'blank' look. I said "i can protect myself". He just looked at me and said " if you would protect yourself you would have kicked him right in front of you right? " and he laughed sarcasticly. He said goodbye and ran away. I walked home and i was shocked as i saw my family there.😳

Sarah's/pov

My little sister finally came home☺️ i ran to hug her " omg i miss you little sis soooo much" i saw her. She looks like she is about to die.

Y/p: "you are killing me"😫 she let go of me and smile. " i missed you too big sis" i saw my parents behind me. I miss them so much. My eyes were getting teary as i ran hugging them tight.

-my mind~ even thought now im a bad girl i am a good girl for my parents.~ "i miss you mum, dad." I didn't realize i was crying.😢

M/p : "awwwww my daughter, we missed you too honey" she whipped my tears and kissed my cheeks.

D/p: " my daughter is growing up so fast" his eyes were getting teary.  My mum said " hahaha i now just said don't cry. The two of you" we all laughed and had a group hug.

Y/p: my mum and dad for one moment looked at me with a serious look. "Mum dad what happened?" I was a little bit scared. My dad said " Y/n let's sit first" we sat on the sofa and they started talking. " Y/n you have to marry with  mr. Kim's son  for the sake of our company" I was shocked but i had to do this for my family and my parents company. I said "but dad i want to marry someone i love not a stranger. I don't want to ruin my life just because of our company." He saw me and said" yes y/n i know it's your life but please understand us. It's not easy to marry a stranger but look at me and your mom. We married just because of our family's but look now we love each-other so much and have two beautiful and cute daughters." "O-okay dad but im doing this just for you and our company. Btw is he a good guy dad?" He was happy and smiled than said" yes Y/n he is a really good guy. He is going to take a good care for you don't worry sweetie." I smiled. My mum said " oh Y/n we have to meet mr. Kim's family tomorrow evening ". I just nod. My sister said " oh i will be a noona soon hahahahah he will be my new "brother" huh?." I glared at her and went to my room.

Uwuwwwww guys so excited for what is going to happen!!! Btw im sorry for my english and love uuuuu!